Off Topic

Are we that weak now? Salt all over roads with little dust of wet snow?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2017 10:50 am
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26151 posts
6049 upvotes
GTHA
No Frills wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 5:56 pm
Need this, especially the roads. First snowfall and most drivers forgot how to slow down and how to keep back.
+1

"Police responded to a total of 63 collisions over a 12-hour period overnight as the city got its first blast of winter weather."

“We have to adjust our driving for the winter weather and unfortunately most drivers don’t make that adjustment and that’s where we see this collisions occur,” Stiibe told CP24 on Friday morning.

from http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/more-than-60- ... -1.3671775
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
6761 posts
713 upvotes
Toronto
What the hell are Lambos and Maseratis doing out in this type of weather with their summer tires on no less?
I see many Porsches out in winter and I take it many are leased and some may even have 4WD.
Main problem is many people do not adjust to road and weather conditions.
Many people drive the same always. Many are afraid to turn their heads sideways as well which means lane changes without checking blind spots and occupying leftmost lanes while holding back passing traffic.
Banned
Oct 6, 2017
22 posts
2 upvotes
gh05t wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 10:28 am
What the hell are Lambos and Maseratis doing out in this type of weather with their summer tires on no less?
I see many Porsches out in winter and I take it many are leased and some may even have 4WD.
Main problem is many people do not adjust to road and weather conditions.
Many people drive the same always. Many are afraid to turn their heads sideways as well which means lane changes without checking blind spots and occupying leftmost lanes while holding back passing traffic.
The 404 is pretty bad for this :(
My OG Rig: Core i7-920 @ 3GHz | 12GB RAM | GTX 560 Ti | 7TB storage