Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
1837 posts
598 upvotes
Guelph

Website legit cureself.com?

Just wondering if anybody has ever heard or ordered from www.cureself.com? I was doing a search for some vitamins, and there the cheapest prices I could find. Just uncertain do to the amount of companies/products it represents.
7 replies
Sep 14, 2008
138 posts
5 upvotes
LOL if your US no sales tax duty free - lol - depends, sometimes they have 50%off on vitamins, just have to watch the sales :lol:
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2007
1837 posts
598 upvotes
Guelph
Barbara Ann wrote: LOL if your US no sales tax duty free - lol - depends, sometimes they have 50%off on vitamins, just have to watch the sales :lol:

Is that a "yes there legit" or "no there not legit" ?
Banned
Jan 8, 2011
6 posts
BC
I have been buying from them for about 3 years now - actually one of the vitamin manufacturers recommended them to me.
Have to disagree on the cheapest prices for some products though. Prices for beauty care products are not always the best. For the supplements they are good.

Note:
I also personally know the company from the inside as well, have work affiliation - I do SEO/web-design.
Jun 1, 2008
3 posts
2 upvotes
toronto
wellbe wrote: I have been buying from them for about 3 years now - actually one of the vitamin manufacturers recommended them to me.
Have to disagree on the cheapest prices for some products though. Prices for beauty care products are not always the best. For the supplements they are good.
I call BS on this. They have non existent Customer Service. Charged my credit card and have yet to deliver. They have left me no choice but to call my credit card company, and I am fortunate that I have many Merchant Services contacts, and have notified them of the issues that my self and many others have had dealing with these fraudsters. They are crooks. Please do a search on Google for "cureself scam" or cureself complaints" or "Cureself fraud" The results will speak volumes for the dishonesty of Cureself.

Brock
Apr 10, 2011
1 posts
vancouver
mrbwok wrote: I call BS on this. They have non existent Customer Service. Charged my credit card and have yet to deliver. They have left me no choice but to call my credit card company, and I am fortunate that I have many Merchant Services contacts, and have notified them of the issues that my self and many others have had dealing with these fraudsters. They are crooks. Please do a search on Google for "cureself scam" or cureself complaints" or "Cureself fraud" The results will speak volumes for the dishonesty of Cureself.

Brock

Dear Brock,

We noticed your comment regarding our service.

In order to resolve any issues, could you please provide us with additional information regarding your order.
I looked up your name in our system and could not find you by the name "Brock".

Could you please email me your order information with the reference to this post, so that I could investigate what happened.
My email address peter@cureself.com.

I look forward to hear from you. We hope you will email us, so that we could resolve the problem that you experience with our service.

Sincerely,

Peter
Customer Service
Cureself.com
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
wellbe wrote: I have been buying from them for about 3 years now - actually one of the vitamin manufacturers recommended them to me.
cureself wrote: Dear Brock,

We noticed your comment regarding our service.

In order to resolve any issues, could you please provide us with additional information regarding your order.
I looked up your name in our system and could not find you by the name "Brock".

Could you please email me your order information with the reference to this post, so that I could investigate what happened.
My email address peter@cureself.com.

I look forward to hear from you. We hope you will email us, so that we could resolve the problem that you experience with our service.

Sincerely,

Peter
Customer Service
Cureself.com

:arrow:

PM ASAP as of which account you want to keep.

:!:
"2. General Rules

h. Only one forum account is allowed per individual person. People found to have multiple accounts who are using them in a benign manner will be given the choice of which account they would like to keep. If a user has multiple accounts in order to commit fraud or to circumvent a ban or any other RedFlagDeals.com rule, they will have all of their accounts banned and will not be allowed back into the RedFlagDeals.com forums ever."

Complete Forum Rules & Tips - Read Before Posting - Sept. 13/10
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
^
That says all you need to know about this company. Thanks nsx. Though I'd make an argument that someone using multiple accounts to post fake reviews for commercial benefit is not acting in a benign manner and the last sentence of the rule should apply.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)