Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Well.ca

Manduka Yoga Mats (up to 30% off) FS

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2017 1:55 pm
Feb 4, 2015
670 posts
2467 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Well.ca] Manduka Yoga Mats (up to 30% off) FS

Well.ca is having a sale on Manduka yoga mats. The discount varies according to the style/colour and ranges from 15-30%. Fairly good deal since these are hard to come by in Canada, and don't go on sale too often. In addition, you can get another $10 discount if you are a new customer (not sure what the rules here about that, but I can PM you a code if you need) and 1% from ebates

For those who are unaware, these are top end mats that your yoga loving significant other will love. Just google "best yoga mat" and you can read all about it. These also have a lifetime warranty (non eKO lines). To save you some research time:

PRO = most well known line, but can be quite heavy especially if you get the extra long version
ProLite = same material as PRO but a bit thinner; these are more practical if you go to a studio to practice instead of doing it at home as it can be quite a bit lighter
eKO = these are all rubber and come in varying thickness; I don't have experience as I prefer non-rubber, but if you already have a Jade or something like that, it will be similar

Rubber vs non-rubber just comes down to preference with a major difference that rubber mats do not last nearly as long.
15 replies
Mar 13, 2006
185 posts
172 upvotes
Found a code that gives $10 off as well. Not sure if it's one time use.

10off40bonus2017
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4842 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
Those seem to be more expensive than Lululemon mats
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6606 posts
1978 upvotes
Toronto
This is true, it's the top end mat. have been using my pro lite like 10 years. love it. Don't buy those from winners for $15. it's a good investment if you are into yoga.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2010
1174 posts
479 upvotes
induction wrote: Found a code that gives $10 off as well. Not sure if it's one time use.

10off40bonus2017
This code didn't work for me. "WELL10" did however.

I hoped on RFD for a quick scan and ended spending $100 on a yoga mat as a gift lol.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2003
2577 posts
102 upvotes
Ottawa
john.canad wrote: Those seem to be more expensive than Lululemon mats
Indeed. However, LLL mats only come with a 1yr warranty and they scratch/wear down much too easily in my opinion. I have one of each and prefer my Manduka but some people swear by the LLL mats.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3470 posts
728 upvotes
GTA
Why's this better than $20 mats from a sports store?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4842 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
pfdude wrote: Indeed. However, LLL mats only come with a 1yr warranty and they scratch/wear down much too easily in my opinion. I have one of each and prefer my Manduka but some people swear by the LLL mats.
are the Manduka mats a lifetime warranty?
Jul 7, 2014
274 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Why are these yoga mats close to the price of a single mattress o_O ???
Feb 4, 2015
670 posts
2467 upvotes
Calgary, AB
dodeux95 wrote: Are manduka mats toxic?
From their website:
"We consider a PRO® purchase an environmentally conscious choice. In general, PVC is not environmentally friendly, as it seeps toxins into landfills and toxins are often released during the manufacturing process. However, we are happy to report that that our PRO mats are free of toxins (specifically phthalate free) and that the PRO manufacturing process is certified emissions free. Additionally, OEKO-TEX, a European association for textile industries, certifies the Manduka PRO Series mats are safe and free of harmful substances."

john.canad wrote: are the Manduka mats a lifetime warranty?
The PRO and PROLite have lifetime warranty, the eKO series does not.

jarko wrote: Why's this better than $20 mats from a sports store?
Heavier, more sturdy and better grip. It's like the difference between a normal and nice frying pan.. both do the job but one is nicer. It will also last much longer, so you will make it back.. eventually.. haha
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9290 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
I do yoga and the only reason why you need this is when you do a wheel. regular 20$ mat will do the job.

Slippery is an issue, but you can deal with it. Plus it helps for improving your balance, it's like doing push ups on medicine balls. Wheel or bridge, is another story.

Of course if you are A YOGA FANATIC, then go for it. It's like a runner who invest into shoes.

I do cross training, I do multiple discipline, I can't afford to buy top end stuffs for every discipline.

anyhow i bought the prolight version..
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Oct 14, 2013
542 posts
387 upvotes
If you do hot yoga and sweat a lot, Manduka mats have way better grip than the $20 ones or even lululemon. I personally have a B Yoga mat Similar to manduka but from a Canadian company.
Nov 22, 2015
878 posts
1184 upvotes
Toronto
Shipping is taking way too long for me. 3 days in processing. Has Amazon Prime spoiled me too much?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9290 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Vasilyke wrote: Shipping is taking way too long for me. 3 days in processing. Has Amazon Prime spoiled me too much?
I mean Yoga is cool, but obsessed with it is another thing...

For me, Yoga is stretching. It's not easy, hard and challenging but still the easiest workout in the p90x series.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)