• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2019 6:19 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
8940 posts
9097 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote:
May 15th, 2019 5:38 pm
He was doing a live-stream in Japan airport and during the live stream, people would join in later in the show and ask questions, and he was get pissed answering it over and over, and then started calling the viewers names and idiot and this and that. He made an apology video later saying he was "tired/no sleep and annoyed" but it was a fake apology, mainly to save all the viewers that were un-subscribing him for seeing who he truly was. I've stopped watching his videos since as well
Did I involve myself in another YouTube drama again by posting this guy?
Mar 9, 2011
664 posts
970 upvotes
In case anyone is curious you can add extra toppings to the burger for free. Most places like McDonald’s do charge more to do so but not at Wendy’s. Added tomatoes, lettuce, onions and pickles to the burger today.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8334 posts
2819 upvotes
Toronto
i lucked out and was able to get a free single burger with the baconator today. loaded up on the free veggies as always.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Apr 12, 2008
551 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Had one for the first time, stock, no veggies. Unbelievably bland.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2180 posts
901 upvotes
B.C.
M_Matt wrote:
May 15th, 2019 8:30 pm
Had one for the first time, stock, no veggies. Unbelievably bland.
Were you born without the ability to taste salt?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
5256 posts
1484 upvotes
Aurora
Got my upvote. I had one today and it was so tasty. Then felt shit about eating it - like a hangover! Good but consequences come later.
Mar 14, 2017
163 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't had one since they first came out 10ish years ago. I remember all I could taste was salt. Is it still the same way? Who am I kidding, I'm gonna get one regardless
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1071 posts
498 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
BenzDude11 wrote:
May 15th, 2019 5:38 pm
He was doing a live-stream in Japan airport and during the live stream, people would join in later in the show and ask questions, and he was get pissed answering it over and over, and then started calling the viewers names and idiot and this and that. He made an apology video later saying he was "tired/no sleep and annoyed" but it was a fake apology, mainly to save all the viewers that were un-subscribing him for seeing who he truly was. I've stopped watching his videos since as well
There we go d-bag
redflagdealsguy wrote:
May 15th, 2019 5:42 pm
Did I involve myself in another YouTube drama again by posting this guy?
Oh lol nah we are all in agreement, no one's arguing for him
lennyandcarl wrote:
May 15th, 2019 8:34 pm
Were you born without the ability to taste salt?
He is actually my grandma in disguise, who puts half a teaspoon of MSG into her soup
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2005
1029 posts
30 upvotes
Ducky wrote:
May 13th, 2019 2:00 pm
For $5, it is a good size burger.... But yes, it's not enough by itself to call it a meal....I ain't a big eater but I can probably eat two...lol
I think it's a little better than good size. It's supposed to be behemoth. Something similar at burger priest would probably cost $12

Eating two would be interesting..
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4077 posts
894 upvotes
Sask.
I knew it wasn't for me, so I had a Dave's single - only ate half, didn't really like it. I had tried my first one a few months ago when I was in hospital and didn't like it then, but thought it was because I had gotten used to hospital food for three months...

Husband had two Baconaters, said they were good.
Mar 12, 2019
8 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
I added lettuce, tomato, onion & ketchup as per y'alls suggestion, and IMHO, it's one of the better fast food burgers out there, I really enjoyed it!

How many has everyone had so far? Can we get a poll? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Former SDer, now a RFDer :)