• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2019 6:19 pm
Aug 31, 2006
687 posts
390 upvotes
Ottawa
fiscal-rick wrote:
May 6th, 2019 5:40 pm
"Ok Google, set up a 1km geofence around every Wendy's and notify me when I enter for the next month"
Dammit, didn't work. Was hoping it was that easy... then, no matter what I was doing or where I was going, i would be alerted whenever I was near the baconator deal.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Jan 25, 2009
417 posts
75 upvotes
George1616 wrote:
May 6th, 2019 5:10 pm
One Baconator a day keeps the doctor away.
One Baconator a day takes your life away
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4772 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
Oh this is not good. I haven't had one in a while but they are really good.

For those that may not be familiar it does not include many toppings at all. I believe it is only mayo but they will add other normal toppings if you ask.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8612 posts
3030 upvotes
Toronto
AsianXL wrote:
May 6th, 2019 5:42 pm
Can you add lettuce, tomatoes and pickles to this?

Never a fan of burgers without veggies.
i got mine today with veg added at no extra cost. not sure if veg topping are free at all locations but i've never been charged at wendy's.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Apr 26, 2019
54 posts
79 upvotes
Viper98 wrote:
May 6th, 2019 3:52 pm
It's a half pound of beef. How much do you need? :o
They must have changed.....baconators I've had didn't seem anywhere near 1/2 pound of beef. Fast food in general prices are getting ridiculous.....it costs me the same to be full from a fast food restaurant as it does a sit down/waitress roadhouse at this point. $5 should be reg price max.....and for a big mac......no meat lotsa bun....maybe $4 max.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
5040 posts
2088 upvotes
This thing's scary without any form of veggies. I'll see if they will allow me to add some without a surcharge
Dec 29, 2016
238 posts
397 upvotes
What's happened to men these days? Baconator is the anti veggie burger, Wendy's meatiest option.

I guess if you want to eat a burger with your flip-flops on and manpurse handy, adding veggies makes sense
Oct 11, 2016
320 posts
240 upvotes
Do they have a gluten free vegan baconator? So I can toss it in the trash while I eat my baconator.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2511 posts
609 upvotes
Montreal
glad the teen burger still on special before jumping on this deal =P
May 20, 2017
416 posts
202 upvotes
ON
tarushin wrote:
May 6th, 2019 8:49 pm
glad the teen burger still on special before jumping on this deal =P
Which teen burger special still on? I thought it ended yesterday.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1739 posts
1646 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
badOne wrote:
May 6th, 2019 7:55 pm
This thing's scary without any form of veggies. I'll see if they will allow me to add some without a surcharge
ketchup counts :)
Mar 5, 2010
665 posts
388 upvotes
Ottawa
Thenerdmon wrote:
May 6th, 2019 8:45 pm
What's happened to men these days? Baconator is the anti veggie burger, Wendy's meatiest option.

I guess if you want to eat a burger with your flip-flops on and manpurse handy, adding veggies makes sense
It's kind of a poor way to put it. I like meat as much as the next guy, veggies just make it go down better/easier imo and it isn't just a literal ball of meat.
Compared to say a bbq at home where you control what you're using and eating more or less, you really aren't sure about all the quality of what you're buying, so the vegetables are just hedging against poor quality bun/meat. On the other hand, asking for vegetables, assuming they're free, is essentially getting more for what you paid for which fits the spirit of RFD.

Just my opinion :twisted: