• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2019 1:29 am
[OP]
Nov 9, 2013
695 posts
773 upvotes
Scarborough

Wendy's app -No offers show

Anyone else keep on seeing the same thing every time they try to load and see if there are any new offers?

It keeps showing this every time - "You don't have any offers. Check back soon to save a bundle."

Never brings up any offers. I know Dairy Queen's app has personally given issues with trying to locate user's own location when used to try to redeem offers every time. This is another one that has its own issues with the offers that people are looking for. What a wasteful garbage app.
2 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14675 posts
2741 upvotes
Toronto
The Wendy's app is a bigger joke than the McDonald's app. Every time I try to use it, my local Wendy's insists that the app content is for the States only and not valid in any Canadian restaurant.
[OP]
Nov 9, 2013
695 posts
773 upvotes
Scarborough
playnicee1 wrote:
May 8th, 2019 1:16 am
The Wendy's app is a bigger joke than the McDonald's app. Every time I try to use it, my local Wendy's insists that the app content is for the States only and not valid in any Canadian restaurant.
Don't know what's going on with the McDonald's app. It had a few offers that were loaded on this Monday and just until yesterday. Checked it now and no new offers showing.