• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 1:18 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 5, 2014
7 posts
Barrie, ON

Wendy's Burgers Smaller?

Just went to Wendy's today. They seem to be advertising their Spicy Chicken Burger at the regular price. Got it anyways. However, once I got home I noticed something was off with it. At first I thought they messed up and included a junior cheeseburger in my order. So I unwrapped it and sure enough it was a Spicy Chicken sandwich. The burger appears to now be smaller. Then again maybe it was just that location which was the issue like they had a smaller chicken piece and threw it together with a smaller bun...
6 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
24212 posts
9144 upvotes
Toronto
Better get used to it ... small is the new norm now
Nov 9, 2013
684 posts
767 upvotes
Scarborough
It's been a pattern for them becoming more and more greedier since Dave passed away.

He used to give a good deal to everyone when he was around. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Aug 6, 2018
229 posts
228 upvotes
Yep they have definitely shrunk thought the same thing when I was there a few weeks ago
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14562 posts
2692 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if they'll pull the burger king stunt and go even smaller...? (Burger King once had burger bundles, 3 tiny burgers in a box)

Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
6756 posts
3912 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Wendy's chicken burgers used to be so good in the 80s/90s. They are nowhere near what they used to be at all. Their burgers are also gross now. What a shame.