Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Dave's Single with Cheese $3 + tax until Oct 30

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2016 1:45 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
TSXCman wrote: Had one at lunch, was a good vlaue at $3 but I wouldn't buy it once its raised

There was cheese... on the $3 cheeseburger deal
LOL

I have the Dave single combo all the time - it's one of my favorite burgers and even at regular price is comparable with any of the big chains.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
jkam wrote: Wtf. They wanted to charge extra for cheese.

No cheese was $3 each
It should have been the same for cheese. $3 no matter what.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Thanks for the heads up.
$3 for cheeseburger is a sweet deal
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2286 posts
1043 upvotes
BC
Got one last night. *worst burger ever* I really don't know if I've ever had worse fast food burger. I threw out half.

Wendy's in general has the worst hamburger buns. Cold, yellow and soggy buns are garbage. McD's first, A&W second.
Lucky Mobile: $20/3GB Unlimited Canada wide calling. DMINR
Dec 1, 2015
117 posts
140 upvotes
toronto
Timbo420 wrote: Got one last night. *worst burger ever* I really don't know if I've ever had worse fast food burger. I threw out half.

Wendy's in general has the worst hamburger buns. Cold, yellow and soggy buns are garbage. McD's first, A&W second.
youre trippin bro
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2660 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Awesome, I would have this cheeseburger for lunch for the next whole week
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1837 posts
2038 upvotes
Peterborough Lansdownse East location.

I think it was an error on their part... I was just hungry and didnt want to argue in the drive-through
tk1000 wrote:
jkam wrote: Wtf. They wanted to charge extra for cheese.

No cheese was $3 each
Which location?
Wallet safe...
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
3260 posts
909 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
Timbo420 wrote: Got one last night. *worst burger ever* I really don't know if I've ever had worse fast food burger. I threw out half.

It's fast food. What do you expect.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
Nov 27, 2009
221 posts
94 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
McDealer wrote: Wow, thread is 8 hours old and nobody's said "Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe"?
This is the full size burger, not the JR. Junior is always $1.89 I believe.
Nope, now its $2.19 each so now where it used to cost $4 for 2 of them, now costs $5.70 thanks to the tax rule. (Wendy's makes 30 cents extra per burger, Customer pays 85 cents extra per burger) Fair trade eh?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
The_Frugal_One wrote:
kool1 wrote:
McDealer wrote: Wow, thread is 8 hours old and nobody's said "Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe"?
Nope, now its $2.19 each so now where it used to cost $4 for 2 of them, now costs $5.70 thanks to the tax rule. (Wendy's makes 30 cents extra per burger, Customer pays 85 cents extra per burger) Fair trade eh?
just buy them separately if you're that stingy
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5369 upvotes
The_Frugal_One wrote:
kool1 wrote:
The Jr Cheeseburger Deluxe is $1.89, the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger is $2.19. Daves Single Cheese is basically a bigger version of the $1.89 Jr Cheeseburger Deluxe.
Jan 26, 2008
181 posts
183 upvotes
I bought one yesterday at Lawrence W and Dufferin location. So dry and flavourless. The patty is like paper thin. Good substitute for dieting. I finished it off with a regular poutine. The cheese is not melting and gravy tastes so bad. I had same food at Lindsay location last week. Huge difference in quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1874 posts
1666 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
Decided to try something off the charts today.
Took the wife and we went to BK and ordered the 2 Big King/$5 deal + a small pop. We refilled the pop before we left and headed for the Wendy's drive through for the $3 cheeseburger deal.
It was an interesting comparison, but BK won hands down for flavour and quality.
I used to enjoy Wendy's singles, but after today's outing......it's BK all the way.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
synbest wrote: I bought one yesterday at Lawrence W and Dufferin location. So dry and flavourless. The patty is like paper thin. Good substitute for dieting. I finished it off with a regular poutine.
:rolleyes: Ah yes "good for dieting".

You ate:
Dave's Single: 550 Cal, 1130mg sodium, 13g sat fat, 34g carbs
Poutine: 660 Cal, 1420mg sodium, 15g sat fat, 69g carbs
Total: 1,200 Cal, 2550mg sodium, 28g sat fat, 103g carbs

Yep sounds like "dieting" food alright :lol:
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10991 posts
13540 upvotes
A little too much onion, but not as heavy as BK and just a smidge of meat flavour. Just like I remember Wendy's. It was worth it. Paying GST s*cked
Images
  • Wendys $3 Cheeseburger.JPG
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)