10692 posts
5489 upvotes
Toronto
it's back
HAND-CUT FILLETS OF
100% NORTH PACIFIC COD
IN A LIGHT, CRISPY PANKO BREADING
sandwich was 4.89 at a wendy's i passed by today
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21683 posts
8957 upvotes
Toronto
ShoNuff2 wrote: it's back
sandwich was 4.89 at a wendy's i passed by today
$7.29 plus tax for the combo. (note: This is at The College & Yonge location in Toronto. Not sure about other locations)
Apr 6, 2004
476 posts
66 upvotes
I went to get this yesterday and found out the Wendy's at Markham Rd and Nugget in Scarborough closed down :(
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21683 posts
8957 upvotes
Toronto
j8lam wrote: I went to get this yesterday and found out the Wendy's at Markham Rd and Nugget in Scarborough closed down :(
I think the nearest one from there is @ Ellesmere & Neilson road...It's a Wendy's/Tims.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2944 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
$5??

BK has 2 for $5 these days.

both are unhealthy and fast processed plastic food, so better eat the cheap one.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2011
3518 posts
689 upvotes
Allenford
wow its gone up in price considerably...
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4158 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto
I tried it for the first time and thought it was quite mediocre. It was quite small compared to the picture. Maybe it was the location(yonge/college)?
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21683 posts
8957 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote: $7.29 plus tax for the combo. (note: This is at The College & Yonge location in Toronto. Not sure about other locations)
plus another 40 cents if you'd like cheese.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21683 posts
8957 upvotes
Toronto
Spiderpal93 wrote: I tried it for the first time and thought it was quite mediocre. It was quite small compared to the picture. Maybe it was the location(yonge/college)?
It seems to be the same size everywhere. Same size fish, same size bun etc, at all locations.
If anyone can confirm otherwise, please feel free to do so...
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
3724 posts
432 upvotes
Tastes very good; the best fish sandwich out there IMO but again they still have problems remembering to put cheese when you pay for it....bought 2 w/ cheese and got charged for it, drove away and found no cheese on either.

If only they could remember how to properly complete my order with what I pay with as well as they remember to ask for a upsized combo.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21683 posts
8957 upvotes
Toronto
Shimso wrote: Tastes very good; the best fish sandwich out there IMO but again they still have problems remembering to put cheese when you pay for it....bought 2 w/ cheese and got charged for it, drove away and found no cheese on either.

If only they could remember how to properly complete my order with what I pay with as well as they remember to ask for a upsized combo.
Thanks for the warning! I will always double check, but I will also deliberately take a bite into it first before sending it back if the cheese is missing! :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8559 posts
5351 upvotes
None of the fish sandwiches are all that big these days, I'm referring to the Filet itself. I got a double filet, & combined they added up to about the size of 1 Wendy's filet. Possibly because McDonald's overcooked it (shrinkage lol)
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Had lunch there couple days ago, didn't see fish sandwiches on the menu.
hope they have it on the menu soon cause I'd give it a try.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10407 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto
I tryed one, wasn't very impressed by it, it was dry, the fish patty was thinner then mc donalds fish burger.. and it was extra crispy to the point it made the fish meat dry. 1st experience.. wasn't great.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2801 posts
2609 upvotes
YYZ
akito925 wrote: I tryed one, wasn't very impressed by it, it was dry, the fish patty was thinner then mc donalds fish burger.. and it was extra crispy to the point it made the fish meat dry. 1st experience.. wasn't great.
think it depends largely on location. the one i had was amazing, and would definitely rate it higher than McDonalds or bk. YMMV

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)