• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 12:26 am
[OP]
Dec 28, 2005
335 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto

[Wendy's] Free Dave's Single Cheese Burger with Wendy's App

Download the Wendy's app - once registered go to Offers and you will be able to redeem a free Dave's Single Cheese Burger.
189 replies
Dec 7, 2012
769 posts
276 upvotes
Ontario
Absolutely mindboggling how so many huge corporations still can't manage to throw together a mobile app that isn't utter garbage in 2019.

At least we get a free burger out of this one though.
Your advertisement here
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16538 posts
13453 upvotes
Toronto
FYI 55 University Ave location in Toronto told me today they're not setup to accept these app coupons
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Nov 21, 2014
66 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
I just downloaded the app I don't see a free burger offer

EDIT: You have to make a new account to get the free burger. (My existing one did not get the offer)
Jul 30, 2013
18 posts
9 upvotes
Is this for USA only? I remember before I tried to look into this deal but it turned out to be for the states only.

Will this be accepted in Canada?

Update: I signed up for the app, there was no free burger under "my offers" and when I selected an offer, the fine print said valid at participating US locations.
Last edited by can8dianc0upon on Jan 10th, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10467 posts
16776 upvotes
Scarborough
sprung wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 11:42 am
FYI 55 University Ave location in Toronto told me today they're not setup to accept these app coupons
Hopefully the Warden and Eglinton location is setup. I'll probably swing by this weekend.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Feb 22, 2009
637 posts
632 upvotes
Whitby
U.S. only stay away. Don't install garbage app.
Jun 3, 2013
308 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
I noticed the Lakeshore/Leslie Wendy's had a screen you could order off of; but it wasn't operational as of last week. Go figure this was coming.

Got the offer; will try to redeem later, thanks OP.
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
490 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dyalect wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 12:52 pm
U.S. only stay away. Don't install garbage app.
It says Canada on the coupon, friendo
Images
  • Image from iOS.jpg
Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
3804 posts
2812 upvotes
Tried to redeem at 6 Edgewater location in Kanata. Cashier didn't know what to do - she got the manager who walked up, promptly said they do not accept any offers from the app sorry, turned around, and walked back to her office.

I submitted a complaint through the live chat and a district manager called me the next day. I was busy but he left a message basically saying sorry, not all the locations have to accept coupons from the app.

What a joke.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5426 posts
1490 upvotes
Thanks ... My mother, my wife and me (and possibly my step-daughter / my wife's daughter) are going to participate. :)