Hot Deals

[Wendy's] Free Dave's Single Cheese Burger with Wendy's App

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2019 3:42 am
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5437 posts
1492 upvotes
The burger's sauce is not that great ... I didn't like it anyhow. Mayo based or whatever it was.

If go there again ... I'd direct them not to put the sauce on mine. :)
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1493 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wow 6 pages for just a free burger? What has this generation come too..lol

But anyways, I'd rather prefer JBC burger at Wendy's tho, tastes awesome!
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Sep 19, 2015
17 posts
1 upvote
Edmonton
Manager didn't know what to do but voided the order and gave me the burger as an exception. Was told no information has been relayed from corporate to franchisees, which is why nobody knows about the app.

North Edmonton location
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
3822 posts
2826 upvotes
Tried today at the Barrhaven location.

Cashier was quite rude and actually cut me off in the middle of a sentence to say that this location doesn't accept offers from the app. He seemed to know exactly what the offer was.

Submitted a complaint via live chat.
Sep 13, 2016
223 posts
362 upvotes
Mississauga
I complained by chat and am getting a free meal.
Deal Fanatic
May 7, 2007
5437 posts
1492 upvotes
In Winnipeg here.

After yesterday freebies ...me and my wife stopped at another Wendy's.... And redeemed our last two coupons without any issues ...properly this time (as they totally gone from our apps now).

Bought large fries again ...good hot fries with sea salt...

They even put both freebies and fries all on one bill .. Pic:
Images
  • WP_20190111_15_02_50_Pro.jpg
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
11456 posts
1866 upvotes
RFD
MooseV2 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 8:33 pm
Very frustrating. I went through the tedious process of installing the app and registering an account on THREE phones and when I brought them in the guy there said he wasn't willing to give me any burgers for free. In fact, the guy said he never heard of the app. Can you believe that? No wonder the managers only make minimum wage there.
Plus now I'm in the doghouse because I didn't bring food home to my wife so she was hungry.
They've certainly lost my business.
I'm sorry for laughing at this, but this really got to me. You seriously brought three phones in with you alone? This is likely the reason you were shot down in the first place.

Considering the fact that the coupon has been YMMV up to this point, an individual bringing in three phones screams of abuse. The three people should go at different times with their own phones.

You were seriously banking on the coupon working when it is YMMV right now?

To make things worse, after you got rejected at Wendy's, why not say F it and buy something there or elsewhere for wifey before heading home?

I know this is RFD but come on, you have to know times when to fold them, walk away, but eat the cost and buy some food for your wife. Your wife was correct to dump you into the doghouse. Never let your wife go to bed hungry, come on man...
Aug 10, 2006
923 posts
350 upvotes
I complained by chat and am getting a free meal.
i would avoid the location with issues to get your free meal.. just in case of extra sauce
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2015
3822 posts
2826 upvotes
radeonboy wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 5:16 pm
I'm sorry for laughing at this, but this really got to me. You seriously brought three phones in with you alone? This is likely the reason you were shot down in the first place.

Considering the fact that the coupon has been YMMV up to this point, an individual bringing in three phones screams of abuse. The three people should go at different times with their own phones.

You were seriously banking on the coupon working when it is YMMV right now?

To make things worse, after you got rejected at Wendy's, why not say F it and buy something there or elsewhere for wifey before heading home?

I know this is RFD but come on, you have to know times when to fold them, walk away, but eat the cost and buy some food for your wife. Your wife was correct to dump you into the doghouse. Never let your wife go to bed hungry, come on man...
Lmao.. pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
4293 posts
4323 upvotes
I've had countless keto-variant Dave Single's at this point. My body is ready for this sale to end.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
11456 posts
1866 upvotes
RFD
superfresh89 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 5:22 pm
Lmao.. pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
Let's hope so, that would make me feel better. I saw no green font, smiley, or clear indication it was sarcasm.
Apr 15, 2018
36 posts
28 upvotes
Darkman wrote:
Jan 10th, 2019 1:44 pm
Thanks ... My mother, my wife and me (and possibly my step-daughter / my wife's daughter) are going to participate. :)
Too much info Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5285 posts
2271 upvotes
Winnipeg
reminds me of the sriracha burger deal from A&W few years back