Expired Hot Deals

[Wendy's] New Wendy's Digital Offers (Discounted Fries, Chicken & Soft Drinks)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2019 5:41 pm
[OP]
Oct 29, 2014
867 posts
581 upvotes
Brampton, ON

[Wendy's] New Wendy's Digital Offers (Discounted Fries, Chicken & Soft Drinks)

The Wendy's mobile app currently has some digital offers for Canada which are valid until August 18th.

* Free medium fries with the purchase of any premium sandwich

* Free 5-piece crispy chicken nuggets with any combo purchase

* $4 for 3-piece chicken strips

* $1 medium soft drink with the purchase of a spicy chicken sandwich

I've attached screenshots of the offers with their terms and conditions.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190805-122549_1.png
  • Screenshot_20190805-122601_1.png
  • Screenshot_20190805-122628_1.png
  • Screenshot_20190805-122640_1.png
Last edited by GabbyWC on Aug 5th, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
25 replies
Dec 29, 2012
658 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
Can these be used at the self serve kiosks?
[OP]
Oct 29, 2014
867 posts
581 upvotes
Brampton, ON
yesnomaybe wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 12:48 pm
I haven't seen self serve kiosks at the Wendy's locations near me but if they offer the same features as the kiosks at McDonald's, then I would think so. Perhaps someone else here can definitively answer that question.
Aug 4, 2019
2 posts
3 upvotes
BC
yesnomaybe wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 12:48 pm
Unless they changed it recently, I don't recall there being options to enter coupons on the kiosk, it does seem you can just mobile order if that's available for you (I don't think the one I usually go to has it)
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1738 posts
987 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks for the heads up
Gonna jump on the freebie deals
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2941 posts
1060 upvotes
Scarborough
Can these be used with the survey on the back of the receipt? In case anyone isn't aware the survey gives you a random code which you hand over to the cashier for a free chicken burger with the purchase of a chicken burger at regular price.
Nov 22, 2011
801 posts
163 upvotes
Batcave
Wow the app finally has new offers. I haven't checked in months because it never displays anything. Thanks for sharing this!

Wonder if their chicken strips is any good, I've never tried it.

“Nothing harms me. But I know pain. I know pain. Sometimes I share it. With someone like you.” - Batman . . . . .
[OP]
Oct 29, 2014
867 posts
581 upvotes
Brampton, ON
OrangeBerry wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 5:11 pm
Can these be used with the survey on the back of the receipt? In case anyone isn't aware the survey gives you a random code which you hand over to the cashier for a free chicken burger with the purchase of a chicken burger at regular price.
The fine print states that these deals are "not valid with any other offer discount or promotion."
FalconR wrote:
Aug 5th, 2019 5:12 pm
Wow the app finally has new offers. I haven't checked in months because it never displays anything. Thanks for sharing this! Wonder if their chicken strips is any good, I've never tried it.
Yeah, I was also surprised to see new offers in the app because it hadn't provided any since January! I'll try to go for two of the deals before they expire in a couple of weeks. Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant but there aren't many locations near me or digital offers compared to McDonald's.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
1683 posts
835 upvotes
Vancouver
Sleep on Wendy's for cheap deals
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1378 posts
1152 upvotes
Toronto
lol i have food poisoning now after trying the chicken strips
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3106 posts
1822 upvotes
Vancouver
Isn’t $ drink day still on at McD? Seems kinda cold if you need to buy something to get $1 medium drink if the competitor is already offering it without needing to buy anything. I guess the free deals are hot if you are buying a sandwich or combo anyways.
May 18, 2007
560 posts
630 upvotes
Toronto
Speaking of Wendy's... can they STOP SERVING FROSTY SOUP!

I thought maybe it was just a couple locations that seem to be trying to save money by turning down the temp of their frosty fridge... dispensing a soupy gross mess that ISN'T A FROSTY. But... I've visited a half dozen over the summer and several are doing this now.

/<end rant>
Sep 27, 2009
194 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Small frosty and medium fries for $1?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5059 posts
3401 upvotes
Vancouver
canada_dry wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:04 am
Speaking of Wendy's... can they STOP SERVING FROSTY SOUP!

I thought maybe it was just a couple locations that seem to be trying to save money by turning down the temp of their frosty fridge... dispensing a soupy gross mess that ISN'T A FROSTY. But... I've visited a half dozen over the summer and several are doing this now.

/<end rant>
I highly doubt any of them are turning down their machines to save money. More likely the machines just can't keep up with demand. They need to install a 2nd machine to share the load. The frosty machine at my nearby wendys is always breaking down due to overuse.
[OP]
Oct 29, 2014
867 posts
581 upvotes
Brampton, ON
mike330 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:13 am
Small frosty and medium fries for $1?
That won't happen unless they consider a small frosty to be a premium sandwich. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes