Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Spicy Chicken sandwich $3 NOW until Feb 25th

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2018 10:18 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2558 posts
823 upvotes
yonoid wrote: Pickles on this??? Far as I know extra veggies are free but I only ever asked for tomatoes
what are the free veggies ?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5368 upvotes
Had this with mustard instead of mayo & I think it tastes better. I find mayo really kills any "spice" (this sandwich still isn't spicy regardless) whereas mustard seems to add a bit to the spice (again, overall its still not spicy). $3 is a good price, even $4 would be ok, but I think the reg price is $6, which i think is too much
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3612 posts
2222 upvotes
GabbyWC wrote: Yes, add ranch sauce to make it taste like their delicious spicy chicken wraps.
Sweet! Thnx
Jan 5, 2012
152 posts
145 upvotes
Gave it a second chance today at a different location. Same deal, flat, minimal chicken. Is this normal or are they just cheaping out cause of the promotion? Shame Wendy's, shame.

Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2106 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
zordonlx wrote: Gave it a second chance today at a different location. Same deal, flat, minimal chicken. Is this normal or are they just cheaping out cause of the promotion? Shame Wendy's, shame.

Images
  • A9D118FC-4421-4962-83CC-59DD539EF221.jpeg
  • 69583819-0CEC-4DA4-A6DD-38B2F8CCBF62.jpeg
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7614 upvotes
ON
ips1177 wrote: bro you can never compare the photo of the item to what you actually end up getting. Dream on. These minimum wage workers only care so much about the end result of the product they're paid to make for you. Its like back in the day when you'd buy a Nintendo or Sega video game and expect the game to play as cool as it looked on the cover. Usually it didn't turn out to be as fun as it looked. This was back in the 80s/90s when we couldn't go watch gameplay videos on youtube beforehand. It was a crap-shoot. As is how your $3 chicken sandwich is going to turn out.
Bro...you missed my point completely bro. It was a joke as the picture showed a glass full of coke next to the sammiches as well. There was no coke in his picture below for comparison.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
zordonlx wrote: Gave it a second chance today at a different location. Same deal, flat, minimal chicken. Is this normal or are they just cheaping out cause of the promotion? Shame Wendy's, shame.

wow tinyAF, u got skimped! its all YMMV sometimes the pieces are uneven and u can get a BIGGER patty like i did the other day, man it was HUGE imo! i had one yesterday and it was back to 'regular' size..i've been having these everyday since last week
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9824 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: wow tinyAF, u got skimped! its all YMMV sometimes the pieces are uneven and u can get a BIGGER patty like i did the other day, man it was HUGE imo! i had one yesterday and it was back to 'regular' size..i've been having these everyday since last week
Can I refund and request a regular size piece?
Mine feels like the size of McDonCrap's Junior Chicken Burger.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10184 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
How frickin' cheap is everyone in this thread? My god. It's fast food, you get what you pay for.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
test9251 wrote: Wut??
I've had many spicy chickens from Wendys and never had one that resembles the texture of fish, not sure what fish your eating.
Sep 16, 2010
996 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
Had it the first time yesterday and it was pretty good. Will probably go back a few times before the promo is over.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3612 posts
2222 upvotes
Everyone expecting $30 dollar gourmet burger for $3 lol.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
2701 posts
1378 upvotes
What locations are the people complaining getting their sandwiches from? I went to a number of locations in Toronto (i.e. downtown and uptown) and the chicken size was great. Also, if you're not happy with the amount of condiments they put on (because it's $3), here's what you do: buy a head of lettuce and a tomato, cut them and add them yourselves. Is it that hard?
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Banned
Apr 12, 2017
85 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: wow tinyAF, u got skimped! its all YMMV sometimes the pieces are uneven and u can get a BIGGER patty like i did the other day, man it was HUGE imo! i had one yesterday and it was back to 'regular' size..i've been having these everyday since last week
Ouff, I know it's 3$ but you been having these every day? You gotta relax, these are bound to give you a heart stroke if you eat it on a daily basis.
Ahorra plata o plomo.
Banned
Apr 12, 2017
85 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
TDNGUYEN wrote: Everyone expecting $30 dollar gourmet burger for $3 lol.
That's Redflagbroke for you lmao
Ahorra plata o plomo.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
This is one of the best bang for your buck burgers.

I love how warm they are when they are served.

Curious, can I combine this with the free receipt survey burger?
Jan 5, 2012
152 posts
145 upvotes
TDNGUYEN wrote: Everyone expecting $30 dollar gourmet burger for $3 lol.
Not at all, my friend. This is a deal forum, and a premium sandwich at half price sounded like a good one.

I was only expecting a $6 burger for $3, and I don' t think I even got that. Plus I'm providing some graphic evidence for everyone to review to let you know it's very YMMV (I'm not some Wendy's hater).

And those saying it's silly complaining about a $3 burger that's worth $3, if I'm just getting what I pay for why wouldn't I just go eat something else at regular price over fast food?

Anyway, the locations I visited are in the GVR.
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
799 upvotes
ElPatroncitoPues wrote: Ouff, I know it's 3$ but you been having these every day? You gotta relax, these are bound to give you a heart stroke if you eat it on a daily basis.
These are only 400 + calories per. You can easily have a salad with more calories than that. I get extra tomato, pickles and onions on mine so all is good. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Banned
Apr 12, 2017
85 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
MJISGOAT wrote: These are only 400 + calories per. You can easily have a salad with more calories than that. I get extra tomato, pickles and onions on mine so all is good. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
lmao, i hope to keep seeing your username posting 2 years from now. ;)
Ahorra plata o plomo.
Banned
Jun 25, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
I’m curious to know why the homestyle chicken sandwich isn’t included in the deal Thinking Face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)