[Wendy's] Spicy Chicken sandwich $3 NOW until Feb 25th

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2018 10:18 pm
Mar 24, 2016
475 posts
403 upvotes
scarborough
Bought two last night for dinner.

1st sandwich. very thin meat and didn't seem like real chicken . it was more like the cheaper processed chicken . but extremely thin mostly spicy beading. It covered about 80 percent of the bread

2nd sandwich was real chicken breast very thick piece of meat but only covered 50 percent of the bun..

very spicy gave me bad heartburn which i can still feel it today. i dont feel it was worth $3 each let alone paying regular price or it

as a result i will not be going back to Wendy's for this promo. I really dont go never go to Wendy's and probably will not return

i dont understand how a company can offer a promotion such as Wendy's and offer a poor quality product. I understand it was only $3 for a $6 sandwich which i dont feel it was worth it.

if the purpose was to attract new customers it failed with me. I shall not return
Jun 10, 2015
562 posts
214 upvotes
Worked at the Wendy's at Keele and Rutherford location. Was still piping hot and juicy lol chicken was a bit thin though
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4726 posts
755 upvotes
Mississauga
jaksdj22 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 4:29 pm
Can’t believe they sell it for $6!!!
is the McChicken at mcd any cheaper... i don't think so...lol
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2003
4726 posts
755 upvotes
Mississauga
this burger is definitely the most spiciest of all fast food chicken burger...
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1201 posts
347 upvotes
jaksdj22 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 4:29 pm
Can’t believe they sell it for $6!!!

Which fast food joint sells real chicken breast in a sandwich for less than $5? I'll be here waiting.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1201 posts
347 upvotes
explorer11 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 4:10 pm
Bought two last night for dinner.

1st sandwich. very thin meat and didn't seem like real chicken . it was more like the cheaper processed chicken . but extremely thin mostly spicy beading. It covered about 80 percent of the bread

2nd sandwich was real chicken breast very thick piece of meat but only covered 50 percent of the bun..

very spicy gave me bad heartburn which i can still feel it today. i dont feel it was worth $3 each let alone paying regular price or it

as a result i will not be going back to Wendy's for this promo. I really dont go never go to Wendy's and probably will not return

i dont understand how a company can offer a promotion such as Wendy's and offer a poor quality product. I understand it was only $3 for a $6 sandwich which i dont feel it was worth it.

if the purpose was to attract new customers it failed with me. I shall not return
Wendys Spicy Chicken Sandwich gave you heartburn that you can still feel the next day? LMAO you might as well never eat anything with the word "spicy" in it again. Your getting a bun, lettuce, tomato, mayo and real chicken breast for $3 and you don't feel it's worth it... don't ever eat out because you'll never feel any meal is worth it.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2011
1191 posts
764 upvotes
I bought the $3 one today. Looks like its $3 because the bun is half the size.
Jun 11, 2010
680 posts
347 upvotes
ottawa
The wendy's must suck in some of your locations. I had 2 tonight for dinner and the chicken looked like a real chicken breast it flaked off like one and it was the size of the bun and about an inch thick. Two and i'm stuffed.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4204 posts
1252 upvotes
LOL at this burger being too "spicy" for some people. Please do yourself and everyone else a favour and never touch any food with the word "spicy" in the description
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1082 posts
486 upvotes
ips1177 wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2018 8:46 pm
should be nationwide. Starts Monday. Eat.
How is this a deal when every supermarket sells boxes of chicken burgers for $10 to $15 range

I know people are addicted to fast food but the laziness is becoming epic
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
1942 posts
154 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
They took the thumbs down option away ?(user comments) lol, too much hating i guess? or maybe just want to keep things positive on here. Welp, I went to my Regent Park Wendy's location at around 11:30am. I got some fresh sandwiches. I did buy one combo and got a sandwich on the side. It was so good. It's hard to buy these at regular price after these promos.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
4216 posts
724 upvotes
i forgot to mention! i like that asiago watever they call it burger! wished that was 3 bucks!
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3427 posts
844 upvotes
Ottawa
Had 4 sandwiches so far and all the fillets were thick and filled over the bun, really good deal for $3 especially if you get it with extra tomatoes, lettuce, onion and pickles. The extra toppings makes it taste like a proper chicken sandwich
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2133 posts
1396 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shadow_cruiser wrote:
Feb 10th, 2018 8:34 pm
Had 4 sandwiches so far and all the fillets were thick and filled over the bun, really good deal for $3 especially if you get it with extra tomatoes, lettuce, onion and pickles. The extra toppings makes it taste like a proper chicken sandwich
+1. Had another 2 just now, this time with onions and pickles, and it tasted fantastic.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)