Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Spicy Chicken sandwich $3 NOW until Feb 25th

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2018 10:18 pm
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Took advantage of this a bunch of times over the past few weeks. Great deal for $3. However, it's good this deal is not on all the time as it's making me fat.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1474 posts
734 upvotes
Made sure to have one last Spicy Chicken yesterday, such a good promo I probably had 25 of these... lol
Jan 27, 2011
608 posts
574 upvotes
Balduno wrote: How do you know the LA in LA Chicken stands for Los Angeles?
I don't - it could be something else. but the sign says L.A. Chicken- so next time there i will ask.
Mar 6, 2017
224 posts
321 upvotes
LONDON, ON
RIP to this fantastic deal. Kept me going on the cheap for the past two weeks or so. Had to slam 4 last night not as a goodbye but more so as a see you later. ✌️
OINK OINK
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
badOne wrote: how does it compare to the Big Mary or whatever that sandwich is called at Mary Browns
I prefer the spicy big mary because I love that spicy mayo they use, but the wendy's spicy sandwich at 3 bucks is pretty good price wise. Too bad it's now over.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Tried on the last night of the deal yesterday at the Grandview Highway location in Vancouver, and they wouldn't give me the grilled chicken at the sale price Face With Tears Of Joy
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Tried all three of theses. All excellent. Deal Dead, sadly. :(
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2010
2047 posts
1661 upvotes
badOne wrote: how does it compare to the Big Mary or whatever that sandwich is called at Mary Browns
never been to marry brown/ will give a try.
“There are the people who don’t know, and the people who don’t know that they don’t know”- Treva84

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)