Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14224 posts
1094 upvotes

Wendy's Student Discount?

I went to Wendy's the other day to pick up a quick bite to eat between classes, and when I asked for the student discount, they said they are not doing that anymore?! WTF? Was this one location just BS'en me, or is this a chain wide thing? Does anybody know, because without the discount, its really not worth it. :mad:
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
24 replies
Nov 1, 2003
898 posts
1 upvote
my advice for you man, is screw fast food. But as for the discount I dont think they have it anymore.
Jun 23, 2002
798 posts
6 upvotes
What....wendys has a student discount ? :|
i never knew that
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14224 posts
1094 upvotes
Ngo_35 wrote:my advice for you man, is screw fast food.
Well yeah, I would normally go to the Pizza Hut lunch Buffet, or Subway/ Quiznos, but sometimes there’s not enough time to drive the 20mins to get to those places or you just feel like a burger.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Dec 7, 2002
816 posts
Student discount is also news to me.... but I mean, under 5 bucks for a meal anyways, so where's the issue? :confused:
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
4794 posts
336 upvotes
Ancaster
Ojam wrote:Well yeah, I would normally go to the Pizza Hut lunch Buffet, or Subway/ Quiznos, but sometimes there’s not enough time to drive the 20mins to get to those places or you just feel like a burger.
Those places aren't any better than Wendy's man :razz:

Pack your own lunch or something!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2003
1266 posts
11 upvotes
London
I think the student discounts are location specific..i.e. the ones near campus..atleast thats how it is here in london
"Live simply, so that others may simply live."
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10936 posts
312 upvotes
Ottawa
tienm23 is right; in North Bay there isn't a student discount, but you get a free flurry (or whatever they call it), with a student card.
- Absolute
Sep 3, 2002
251 posts
14 upvotes
Calgary
I'm currently boycotting Wendy's temporarily after the E-Coli case @ a Wendy's in Calgary.

As for student discounts... I never knew they had any either! I don't usually have fast food for lunch anyways; when I do, I only do it on Wed/Fri when McD's have their $1.69 McChicken/Filet Fish.
You have died.
Your deeds of valor shall be remembered.
Press any key to continue.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2004
1533 posts
i really didn't know wendy's have student discount ~ but i always find that wendy's are too expensive !!! i would choose McD over Wendy's
Feb 21, 2003
873 posts
13 upvotes
Student Discount @ wendy's ??...any of them located in GTA ?

also..i didn't know pizza hut had a lunch buffet. What's the details on that??
Feb 17, 2004
966 posts
19 upvotes
Ya I've never heard of a wendy's student discount here in Edmonton either.
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 14, 2003
14224 posts
1094 upvotes
felixdd wrote:Those places aren't any better than Wendy's man :razz:

Pack your own lunch or something!
Tuesdays I'm there for 12hours, hate it when my sandwitchs get soggy, because they have been out of the fridge all day. :(
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.