Expired Hot Deals

West Edmonton Mall Attractions Passes! Less than 1/2 price when buying 15 or more!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2005 3:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2004
1242 posts
3 upvotes

West Edmonton Mall Attractions Passes! Less than 1/2 price when buying 15 or more!

I did a search for West Edmonton Mall, and didn't find this info so.......

Single day passes are normally $29.95 for attractions such as World WaterPark and Galaxyland. When you buy 15 or more passes at once, they are only $14.00! They expire one year from date of issue. No names are put on the passes, they can be used anytime, NO restrictions except private events.

http://www.westedmontonmall.com/groupse ... passes.asp

From family reunions to sports teams to school groups, everyone can enjoy the benefits of Choice Passes! When you order a minimum of 15 passes, your group will enjoy savings of up to 50% off regular admission rates to World Waterpark, Galaxyland and more. Everyone gets to choose their own Attraction!

West Edmonton Mall Tourism and Group Sales (Located in the lobby of World Waterpark)

Phone 780.444.5308
Fax 780.444.5266
Email groups@westedmontonmall.com

A Choice Pass allows the bearer to enjoy ONE of the following:
4 replies
Nov 10, 2003
28 posts
If anyone is interested in splitting up the 15, cause i don't need that many myself, PM me.
Feb 27, 2003
159 posts
5 upvotes
Edmonton
Not to thread crap or anything but:

DIE WEM DIE!

:lol:
Jul 19, 2005
194 posts
3LV1S wrote:Not to thread crap or anything but:

DIE WEM DIE!

:lol:
The WEM the? *

You crazy Germans!

This seems like a great deal. I'll definitely look into it.

* With the utmost respect to "The Simpsons".
Mar 10, 2005
171 posts
fredpenr wrote:If anyone is interested in splitting up the 15, cause i don't need that many myself, PM me.
if you are a member of AMA, you can have each pass for just two bucks more. More convenient than finding someone to split up the 15 with. Not sure if applies to other CAA members.

AMA attraction passes
× < >