West Edmonton Mall: Nov 12 to Dec 24, 2017, free attraction pass with purchase
- December 24, 2017
See last year's thread here: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/west-edm ... e-2052417/
Spend $300 on anything at the mall, from shopping, to food, movie...and receive a free attraction pass.
- Any purchases in the mall (movie, food, grocery, clothing...) (see exceptions below) purchase count towards the $300. This is $300 before tax amount.
- Purchases made between Nov 12 and Dec 24
- Make sure to get both your till receipt and the debit/credit card receipt. Some stores print out two receipts for each transaction. You need the receipt that details what your purchased to show the amount pre-tax.
- Free attraction pass applies to all attractions in WEM
- Limit 10 passes per person
- They're not doing manual processing anymore. Everything is digital this year through the Ziploop app.
Download the Ziploop app to take part in this year's Gift of Fun Admission Pass!
Receive free admission to the Attraction of your choice with a Gift of Fun Pass by submitting your original receipts dated between NOVEMBER 12, 2016 and DECEMBER 24, 2017, totaling a minimum of $300 before taxes.
WHAT TO DO:
Spend $300 (before taxes) at West Edmonton Mall between November 12 and December 24
Download Ziploop from the App Store or Google Play and register
Tap the camera icon to snap a photo of your receipt
When your receipts total$300 (before taxes), you will receive your FREE West Edmonton Mall Gift of Fun Pass. An e-ticket will be sent to your Ziploop app and can be redeemed directly from your phone. Follow the instructions on the reward voucher to redeem.
Receipts must include store phone number, store name, and postal code to qualify in Ziploop app.
**Only two receipts per store per day will be accepted.** --> this is new this year!
A maximum of 10 passes will be issued per person.
Excludes Gift Cards, Prescriptions, Financial, Caesar's Bingo, and Travel. No credit for reprints or duplicate receipts. Terms subject to change.
West Edmonton Mall reserves the right to cancel or modify rewards at any time.
The pass is valid until March 15, 2018, no extensions or refunds.
Attraction pass for general admission to either:
- World Water Park
- or Galaxyland
I called Guest Services and the rep said because some people got the printed tickets then sell them on Kijiji last year, this year, WEM will not issue any printed tickets. You have to present the voucher barcodes at the attractions to redeem the tickets. If you need to give the tickets to family members, just text them the screenshot of the voucher with barcode.[/u]