Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Western Canada Weekly Deals (September 25-October 1)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2017 4:30 pm
Dec 3, 2003
296 posts
121 upvotes
Alberta
User994301 wrote: Thank OP!

If anyone sees the small compostable bags on sale in Calgary...feel free to post. I’ve almost finished our box of the “10 FREE BAGS”
I picked some up in Walmart.
Can't remember the price as it was 2 months ago
May 5, 2009
617 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
I always buy brown paper lunch bags at real Canadian wholesale club for 1000 for 15$ and a dollar store bucket. Doesn't smell if you throw bags out every day.
Aug 31, 2010
290 posts
887 upvotes
Thanks OP for starting the thread, and @Thatdealguy for the extra, thorough pics.

The clearance price of CA$399.97 for the Lumix DC-FZ80 you showed caught my attention for some simple projects, so I decided to pick one up.

None in Willingdon when I went, and had to find this thread to grab the item #1150302 from the picture to do a proper search with a warehouse supervisor (since we could not find it through the warehouse search tool trying various approaches).

Richmond had 3, and DT had 6 on hand, so a DT detour it became for me.

What isn't advertised anywhere, and is a welcome surprise is this item is actually a bundle and includes a nice $90 Lumix camera bag carrying case (will show up on receipt, but then be discounted in full immediately afterward).

The total number of items will still show "1".

This was confusing for both myself, the cashier, and the vault supervisor since nowhere is it advertised as a bundle.

My cashier ended up ringing it in 3 separate times because they couldn't figure out why two items were showing up on the receipt.

The camera MSRP is $540 on Amazon.ca, and has averaged such since launch (checked Canadian ***************), so a great value for a recently released, 2017 model, entry-level/hobbyist/grab-and-go bridge SLR!

Images attached.

https://www.amazon.ca/Panasonic-DC-FZ80 ... ic+dc-fz80
Images
  • costco_panasoniclumixcarryingcaseback.jpg
  • costco_panasoniclumixcarryingcasefront.jpg
  • costco_panasoniclumixdcfz80wcarryingcase.jpg
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
Thanks to both Maskedrolla and Thatdealguy for doing a great job.

Its great to see the Honest Earth Mashed Potatoes back in stock. Does anyone know if they are available in the Burnaby Willington location? They are not available at the downtown Vancouver Costco which is my nearest location.
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2001
1022 posts
72 upvotes
All the meats in this variety pack that are on sale tasted very similar. They all have a bit of a sweet taste similar to sliced honey ham.
Images
  • dXlaTVw.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)