• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2017 4:01 pm
[OP]
Nov 30, 2016
94 posts
36 upvotes

[WestJet] 30% Off Base Fares

Exclusive Rewards savings of up to 30%

Today only: exclusive wicked good savings on Fall travel.

With this exclusive WestJet Rewards offer, Rewards members save 25% on Econo base fares and 30% on Plus Lowest base fares. Choose your destination and your fare, book today with the discount code, and soon you’ll save big on travel between November 6th and December 15th, 2017.

Coupon code: D1YDYGS

Book by: October 31, 2017 (9:59 p.m. MT)
Travel from: November 6 - December 15, 2017
Blackout dates: November 9, 10, 12, 13

Discount:

Econo
25% off base fare
Anywhere WestJet flies

Plus Lowest
30% off base fare
Anywhere WestJet flies
21 replies
May 4, 2003
143 posts
4 upvotes
Quispamsis,NB
I need a promo code for Feb, March.
Oct 1, 2017
22 posts
6 upvotes
Too bad, I've booked one without code yesterday....
But thanks OP, great deal for travelling recently
Feb 3, 2008
534 posts
65 upvotes
GTA
wtf I just booked a westjet flight yesterday on my scotia amex gold. any chance I could back up and get on this?
Ebay 47-0
Heatware 3-0 FS
Mar 3, 2016
22 posts
16 upvotes
You can cancel your booking within 24 hours with no penalty. Hopefully you're still within that time frame.
Jan 19, 2014
1 posts
4 upvotes
I booked a flight 2 weeks ago with a WestJet RBC Mastercard, payed partly in WestJet points, etc. I just called them up to see if I could get the $54 difference I'm currently seeing credited back using the "WestJet Price Drop Guarantee". While I was on hold, I found an article explaining that this program was dropped in January 2016 for regular flights - though it still exists for vacation packages. Unfortunately my credit card does not have price protection either. I ended up asking if they could credit me back any WestJet dollars, and they did on the basis "You and I both learned something today, and as a gesture of good faith I'm going to credit you 50 WestJet dollars".
Feb 3, 2008
534 posts
65 upvotes
GTA
DennyT wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 11:40 am
You can cancel your booking within 24 hours with no penalty. Hopefully you're still within that time frame.
thank you sir saved me a few bucks, worked!!!
timmyboy4 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 12:15 pm
I booked a flight 2 weeks ago with a WestJet RBC Mastercard, payed partly in WestJet points, etc. I just called them up to see if I could get the $54 difference I'm currently seeing credited back using the "WestJet Price Drop Guarantee". While I was on hold, I found an article explaining that this program was dropped in January 2016 for regular flights - though it still exists for vacation packages. Unfortunately my credit card does not have price protection either. I ended up asking if they could credit me back any WestJet dollars, and they did on the basis "You and I both learned something today, and as a gesture of good faith I'm going to credit you 50 WestJet dollars".
wow, first post in 3 years? lurker much? lol.

interesting story though they probably have some sort of "goodwill" credit they're allowed to give on their own discretion. i checked my scotia amex gold and it only has flight price protection immediately for 24 hours after booking, but only booking through their internal scotia travel portal!!!

Slightly off topic, but I don't think my cap one aspire travel MC does this either. They'll price protect products but not sure about flights. Wonder if any cards actually do an extended flight price protection.
Ebay 47-0
Heatware 3-0 FS
Oct 25, 2007
553 posts
60 upvotes
Mississauga
any other coupon codes can be stacked..as I am seeing yyz to florida flights are still above $300 range..
btw..are the prices in USD or CAD...initial screen stating prices are in USD..i did not go till payment page yet to confirm...but wondering if any one observed that
Mar 3, 2017
262 posts
75 upvotes
Woodstock
Any good trip options for somewhere WARM over Christmas? haha I'm dying here, already!

*edit* nevermind I re-read the dates :(
Feb 9, 2016
13 posts
3 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Welp, looks like I'm going to Vancouver! Never been, quite excited! In Saskatchewan, Vancouver is always considered warm ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
1474 posts
491 upvotes
Ontario
timmyboy4 wrote:
Are there actually credit cards that offer price protection for airfare?
Feb 3, 2008
534 posts
65 upvotes
GTA
Headbeancounter wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 6:52 pm
Are there actually credit cards that offer price protection for airfare?
Short of what I mentioned on Scotia, not that I'm aware
Ebay 47-0
Heatware 3-0 FS
Jan 14, 2017
165 posts
40 upvotes
timmyboy4 wrote:
Thanks for letting us know. I called westjet just now cuz the flights we booked 6 adults and 2 kids 2 weeks ago went down almost $300. So now they charged each person $25 and credited us back the difference as travel bank $!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
1970 posts
435 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
When I use Google Flights to find a fare, I click "Book through WestJet" and it takes me to their site but there's nowhere to enter the code...? Can anyone assist?