Hot Deals

[WestJet] Toronto/Montreal,Edmonton,Calgary Montreal to Vancouver or Calgary (or vice versa) - $204 CAD roundtrip

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 11:06 am
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
1621 posts
118 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone see montreal deal still alive? I have been checking all dates and dont see it availble.
Nov 11, 2017
12 posts
So will there be another (real) Black Friday sale next week?
Dec 12, 2016
27 posts
20 upvotes
Moogadishoo
I might get one of these tickets.

Does WestJet offer free cancellation within 24 hours?

Can cancellations be done online?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
3287 posts
1133 upvotes
Non-stop fares on WestJet from YYZ to LAX are going for as low as $278 return.
Aug 30, 2013
326 posts
123 upvotes
prairies
hahahu wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 6:19 pm
I might get one of these tickets.

Does WestJet offer free cancellation within 24 hours?

Can cancellations be done online?
Yup. I think all north American airlines do
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11070 posts
14542 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 11:23 am
Vancouver is beautiful, I've only been there twice but I feel I want to go more to visit places around north-van, burnaby and the outlying suburbs/areas.
Living in Vancouver my whole life, I agree Vancouver is beautiful with one caveat - when it does not rain. Today it rained all day, it was dark before 4:00 pm. In fact it has rained for the last 72 hours with a few breaks. If you love rain, come to Vancouver in November. It practically rains all the time from November to May, with intermittent sunshine.
Have a nice day!

Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8542 posts
801 upvotes
I am hopping next deal is Honolulu for less than $400..lol
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 3, 2017
35 posts
6 upvotes
The dates I configured from Vancouver to Toronto return, $500 with taxes.

I haven't checked in a long time, but last I recall it was quite a bit for Vancouver to Toronto return on a typical non-sale day.
Aug 20, 2008
278 posts
57 upvotes
GTA
Stryker wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 6:56 pm
What dates are you seeing?
Nov 19, 2008
55 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
rebel_rfd wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 11:03 am
I agree, but Whistler isn't usually a day trip.

And staying up in Olympic Village isn't cheap around this time, plus roads are unnerving to drive on at night back to Van.

People see cheap flight to and back from Van. But aren't considering the other costs.

As a tourist, you aren't going to see much or experience much in these months.

If you have family, this is an amazing deal to see them during any of these months.
I'm from Vancouver, and I can tell you that Whistler is an easy day trip. Two hours up, ski all day, two hours back. I wouldn't say driving the 99 is unnerving, unless you are generally a nervous driver.
I will agree that from October to April there is a lot of rain, but you won't melt. Put on some Gortex, grab an umbrella, and there are a lot of things to see and do.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2685 posts
575 upvotes
Toronto
jss.mailinglist wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 10:17 pm
I'm from Vancouver, and I can tell you that Whistler is an easy day trip. Two hours up, ski all day, two hours back. I wouldn't say driving the 99 is unnerving, unless you are generally a nervous driver.
I will agree that from October to April there is a lot of rain, but you won't melt. Put on some Gortex, grab an umbrella, and there are a lot of things to see and do.
LoL, I'm from Van too and I love being able to head to Whistler Saturday, and then go swimming in Kitslano on Sunday.

There's lots to do in the city, but you can get that same experience staying put in Toronto. Toronto may not have Japodog, but they have Miku now.

However, I remember those not so fun drives late at night from Whistler back to Van. For Toronto folks, that aren't used to driving through mountains, well, some of those turns can be enough to pucker some folks up!
Nov 19, 2008
55 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
rebel_rfd wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 10:23 pm
LoL, I'm from Van too and I love being able to head to Whistler Saturday, and then go swimming in Kitslano on Sunday.

There's lots to do in the city, but you can get that same experience staying put in Toronto. Toronto may not have Japodog, but they have Miku now.

However, I remember those not so fun drives late at night from Whistler back to Van. For Toronto folks, that aren't used to driving through mountains, well, some of those turns can be enough to pucker some folks up!
I have to upvote you because the 'pucker' comment made me laugh. :)
Feb 23, 2017
55 posts
4 upvotes
Oakville
So I am selecting weekends (depart Friday evenings and return Sunday evenings) Toronto to either Edmonton/Calgary, ans the price comes up as max as $280, then when I click to finalize the trip, the price jumps up to $480?

What's going on? Can you please assist?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
3287 posts
1133 upvotes
Stryker wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 6:56 pm
freebies53 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2017 9:54 pm
What dates are you seeing?
A number of dates can be found on Google Flights. Departure dates from YYZ December through April inclusive for below $300 return. Just be sure to select the nonstop option before searching.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
3287 posts
1133 upvotes
Credit to Secretflying and YYZdeals.

Non-stop flights from Hamilton (YHM) to Las Vegas (LAS) with departures in January. I'm seeing $280 return through Google Flights to WestJet, but you may get it cheaper by checking the websites above and going through Priceline.