Shopping Discussion

What is Best Buy's Return Policy Online?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2019 11:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3309 posts
1817 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…

What is Best Buy's Return Policy Online?

I'm just wondering living many many hours away from the local best buy. If I buy something Online say a Network Plug that ends up not working at all. Can I return it for a refund?

Thanks.
---
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2534 posts
1555 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
kanechart wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 12:45 pm
I'm just wondering living many many hours away from the local best buy. If I buy something Online say a Network Plug that ends up not working at all. Can I return it for a refund?

Thanks.
What did you discover when you looked at the return policy on their website?
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10990 posts
5825 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
kanechart wrote:

Thanks.
Yes you can return for a refund.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3309 posts
1817 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
It's just that Amazon pretty much gives you free refund if you find an item not adequate. If I buy a Power Line 1 Gbps and get bad latency / performance I'm wondering more if they might decline it or they like amazon and don't really care?

ALLCAPS wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 1:54 pm
What did you discover when you looked at the return policy on their website?
That people on RFD spam a lot.
---
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2534 posts
1555 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
kanechart wrote:
Jan 4th, 2019 3:31 pm
That people on RFD spam a lot.
I don't notice all that many people posting spam. You must be looking at the BST section.

As for their return policy, it is outlined in substantial detail on their website. Indeed you could have looked it up in a lot less time than it took you to post the question to RFD.

However, in the interests of your helping future people who are unable to check out the best buy return policy on the best buy website, I ask again - what did you discover when you looked up their return policy on their website?
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8507 upvotes
GTHA
kanechart wrote:

Thanks.
Yes, just request a return label

from https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/retur ... owtoreturn

Online:
1. Find your order number through Order Status
2. Click "Contact Best Buy"
3. Choose Returns & Exchanges
4. Write the reason for your return
5. If your item(s) qualify according to the policy, you'll receive an RMA within 48 hours via email.

By phone: 1-866-237-8289
If your item qualifies, an RMA will be emailed to you shortly after your call.