• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2016 12:58 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
I go through cycles. I think this time it's Kit Kat but there have been times when it's Twix or Bounty.

Honourable mentions: Skor and Aero mint chocolate
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2007
2434 posts
328 upvotes
Waterloo
Crunchie is probably my favorite with big turk a close second, (whenever I treat myself I always have a hard time choosing between chocolate and candy, so both of these satisfy both cravings!). I do like the occasional cookies and cream, and toblerone at christmas time
aAs a kid my favorite was skor
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2013
3038 posts
1059 upvotes
A small town north o…
Turtles

Laura Secord French Mint
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7950 posts
3608 upvotes
makaturing wrote:
Laura Secord French Mint
I forgot about the Laura Secord bars, nothing like a fresh Butter Mallow.
Jan 4, 2008
773 posts
189 upvotes
Gatineau
bonterra wrote: Peanut butter is back, saw it at Metro today. Stand alone cardboard display, along with white chocolate and hazelnut.
I saw them the day after I read this, went back he next day and all were gone :-( It's a gold type wrapper instead of the old green right?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
duckdown wrote: ritter sport

The best! And just found a small deli that had rum, raisin and hazelnut limited edition. The rum, raisin was always my faviourite, but this one with the hazelnuts is just as good. I was out of town when I found them, bought 3 and have 1 and a half left!!!! My husband and I have two squares each for a treat :) Want to enjoy them for as long as we can.
Have not seen them anywhere else. An Italian deli I was in had a rack full of limited edition bars, but none of these.
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1954 upvotes
Elmira
Keelie wrote: The best! And just found a small deli that had rum, raisin and hazelnut limited edition. The rum, raisin was always my faviourite, but this one with the hazelnuts is just as good. I was out of town when I found them, bought 3 and have 1 and a half left!!!! My husband and I have two squares each for a treat :) Want to enjoy them for as long as we can.
Have not seen them anywhere else. An Italian deli I was in had a rack full of limited edition bars, but none of these.
I love finding Ritter Sport flavors that aren't carried in the usual places.. I've never seen rum/raisin/or any limited edition ones, but the regular Hazelnut (I think brown pack) is amazing too. I was lucky enough to find a rare bright pink Ritter Sport, it's strawberry yogurt flavor, but I haven't opened it yet.

I love the alpine milk chocolate, the pack says it uses special milk from the swiss alps.. could just be the marketing, but it does taste awesome.. baby blue pack

May 28, 2012
12485 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
RIP :( , a couple of my picky eaters survived on Nutella toast when they were growing up.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1353 posts
284 upvotes
Hummingbird chocolate from nearby Almonte just won the worlds best award. Hard to come by due to demand but it's very good...complex and just plain good. Not a chocolate to eat by the pound. Savour the flavour...and its pricy.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2015
1404 posts
739 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Twix
Kit Kat
Cadbury fruit and nut

Some countries have different flavours of Kit Kat, especially Japan, and we like to try them.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Crunch

sugar 55g
sat fat 16g
per 100 grams
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
Lindt has a chocolate bar that's pretty much the same as the red Truffles.

Pretty neat in that it's made up of a series of individual blocks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)