Toronto
kleptodathief wrote:i have more colognes then i got underwear :D
Is it because you stole them?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2004
2288 posts
Fabulaz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2007 3:03 pm
What I thought at first, though I refrained from saying it. :)
How's that different from the thread you started about designer sneakers?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1521 posts
2 upvotes
GTA/London
drucillica wrote:
Apr 13th, 2007 1:02 am
How's that different from the thread you started about designer sneakers?
I'd criticize myself if I could.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
1419 posts
119 upvotes
Sean John Unforgivable is a inferior copy.

Puff Daddy himself wear the stuff that he copied from, that being Creed imperial millesime.

Imperial smells much better and has way more class to it. If Puff Daddy is still wearing the original it says alot when he created a clone from it.

Fabulaz, do you hate cologne? It seems like most of your comments towards cologne are negative.
Feel the wraith of the Old English Sheepdog. My $45 Rogers plan. 5Gb data, ULTD Canada wide, ULTD text, pic and vid messaging, ULTD int texts, CID/ Name display, VVM +, Call manager, Whocalled, Call waiting, Conference calling, 2500 call forwarding minutes, Rogers one number, 10hrs Anytime TV.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1521 posts
2 upvotes
GTA/London
sheepdogexpress wrote:
Apr 13th, 2007 2:28 am
Fabulaz, do you hate cologne? It seems like most of your comments towards cologne are negative.
Nope, I'm just bored. RFD is dead nowadays, I'm just trying to stir up some trouble.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1958 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
sheepdogexpress wrote:
Apr 13th, 2007 2:28 am
Sean John Unforgivable is a inferior copy.

Puff Daddy himself wear the stuff that he copied from, that being Creed imperial millesime.

Imperial smells much better and has way more class to it. If Puff Daddy is still wearing the original it says alot when he created a clone from it.

It was a gift so i don't mind. i rarly wear any of those..my brother uses them more then me :mad:
Banned
Mar 6, 2007
1021 posts
Ontario
Violetta is the best place to purchase fragrances. Shes very trustworthy and I buy from her all the time at great prices. Just type it on ebay.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
292 upvotes
Midland
I have one or two colognes, one is Brut and the other one is more expensive, but I don't remember what it's called.
I just spray a very small amount on me (on more special occasions) so it doesn't smell like ***** lure. :lol:
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Banned
Nov 11, 2006
8770 posts
30 upvotes
Tdot
[QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptodathief
i have more colognes then i got underwear

Is it because you stole them?[/QUOTE]

i have NEVERd ran off with a tester bottle from a certain department store :D
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1958 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
dazz wrote:
Apr 13th, 2007 8:56 pm
Does anyone have Atman by Phat Farm cologne?
I was told it's a a nice scent and should fit my style,but I haven't had a chance to smell it yet. How does it smell?
i jsut checked my PF cologne box and it was an Atman...haven't really used it, but the first time i actually opened it from the box..it literally smelt like ****, but i guess thats because it was incased in the box..after a while the real scent started to come out..it smells okay, nothing strong.
ii got the package which included after shave/deodorant
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2006
1704 posts
21 upvotes
Oakville
hummer
chrome
cartier
jean paul gautier
burberry
abercrombie & fitch
swiss army (everyone has this)
adidas sport
lacoste (the greenish looking one)
diesel red
other diesel that came in a milk carton looking box
this thin red bottle...maybe someone will no the name?