Parenting & Family

What cream/oil do you use on baby's skin?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2017 2:10 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes

What cream/oil do you use on baby's skin?

Low humidity causing him some dry skin cracks. thanks.
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
6 replies
Jul 5, 2004
22207 posts
2099 upvotes
I use coconut oil. Seems to work just fine
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
[OP]
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
Thanks
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Dec 22, 2016
19 posts
2 upvotes
My little one suffers from eczema and has very sensitive skin. It's especially bad when it gets dry in the winter so we use quite a bit of moisturizer and have tried all sorts of brands. The one we have found to be really effective is Spectro Gel but it's pretty expensive. It's one of the only ones we have found that doesn't really bother his skin.
Jan 2, 2015
974 posts
364 upvotes
If you use coconut oil, make sure it’s the unrefined, cold pressed.
On a 'smart' device that isn't always so smart. So please forgive the autocorrects and typos. If it brothers you, then don't read my posts, but don't waste my time correcting me. If you can get past the typos, then my posts generally have some value.
Nov 7, 2012
657 posts
231 upvotes
TORONTO
Our kid has eczema and before we got the medical grade ointments we went with Aveeno Oatmeal baths and Eucerine Oatmeal. It's like $10.99 at RCSS and like $14.99 at SDM. But it really helped. We use it for his skin after all the eczema creams. His skin is so soft and smooth now.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
Thanks again everyone