Request-A-Deal

What’s the best way to book cheap motel/hotel stays?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2018 5:45 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes

What’s the best way to book cheap motel/hotel stays?

I don’t know where to start, I need to book a room in Ottawa in September, I want as cheap as I can get, what’s the best way to get a low cost motel/hotel room?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2005
3116 posts
2251 upvotes
Canadia
Check out airbnb. You'll end up with a nicer room in a residential neighbourhood.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
retrothing wrote: Check out airbnb. You'll end up with a nicer room in a residential neighbourhood.
I would prefer the hotel experience, is there a search engine that is widely used to find the lowest prices?
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
Rockstead wrote: I would prefer the hotel experience, is there a search engine that is widely used to find the lowest prices?
kayak, hotels.com, trivago, etc
Personally I start off with a google search "hotels in ottawa" with the respective date ranges.
I dunno if they still do, but there was a filter option to "apply" discounts as well and it would show the prices with the map view
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19723 posts
28591 upvotes
Vancouver
Apply for credit cards with welcome bonus. MBNA Best Western Mastercard has no annual fee, will give you 20,000 BW points when you make your first purchase. That's enough for a free night (maybe even two nights) at any of the four Ottawa Best Western hotels.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)