Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2006
1149 posts
181 upvotes
DigitalNinja wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 9:37 am
I'm really thinking that ENF is going to pop again which should be some good gains along with great dividends.
What are you basing this on? Just curious because I was also considering it but many of the analysts I follow weren't keen on pipelines in general. The dividend is obviously nice, especially sub $30/share, but the growth potential for a "pop"?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
1285 posts
305 upvotes
Toronto
IrwinW wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 3:41 am
TmxMoney (free) has real time Cdn quotes. U.S. might be delayed.

https://www.tmxmoney.com/en/index.html

Sample:

AWESOME

You're the man.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate this. I'm not a day trader, but I find looking at these charts helps me make a more informed decision. This site is perfect.

Thank you!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1753 posts
562 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
jerryhung wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 5:35 pm
Whoever owns Mattel, it pops 20% to $18 after hours on possible offer from Hasbro
Wouldn't there be antitrust issues?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
1962 posts
33 upvotes
I think the way Spinmaster has been performing, it would be the better takeover target.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2007
3186 posts
511 upvotes
IMO, market is heavy and prone to a little correction. I am looking for temp bottom around US Black Friday. Fwiw
After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: it never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!
Feb 22, 2009
37 posts
37 upvotes
Canada
alex_d10 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:31 pm
What are you basing this on? Just curious because I was also considering it but many of the analysts I follow weren't keen on pipelines in general. The dividend is obviously nice, especially sub $30/share, but the growth potential for a "pop"?
I should rephrase that. I don't mean pop as in get a super high price. I just believe that it is slightly undervalued now and is a safe bet to increase in share price a bit along with giving a good % on dividend.
Aug 17, 2008
594 posts
182 upvotes
GE to cut their dvd in half, from $0.24 to $0.12 - CNBC

A dvd cut was widely expected.
Jun 28, 2016
207 posts
92 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:31 pm
Whats up with IPL today? I thought the results were OK...
A few days late, but, if you're still interested, I suspect that this was a reaction to their progress on their plans to build a 3.1 billion dollar chemical plant. This will significantly increase the risk profile of the company and probably require an equity issuance soon. It's also outside of IPL's areas of competence. Based on their spending on their project and the earnings call, most analysts now think it will be given the go ahead in December, which is likely to pressure the stock.
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
20300 posts
3092 upvotes
Waterloo
Wow at GE's fall, again, -6%

Weed/MJ stocks are nuts

TSX Energy are falling despite WTI steady. ENB below $46 :(

ROKU again ON FIRE
+55%, +14%, today +15%. doubled in 3 days, $19 -> $38
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan & AMEX Churning FAQ
AMEX Personal 60K || Business Platinum 75K || Biz Gold 40K || SPG 25K
Feb 7, 2014
402 posts
19 upvotes
Is anyone onto Alaska Air (ALK) here? Feel the price is right but right now it seems like catching a falling knife so not sure. Any target prices here to buy?