• Oct 12th, 2004 1:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2003
1264 posts
11 upvotes
London
Because of societal norms. Heck if I was hungry enough, I'd eat a pigs a$$hole if it was spiced right, never mind a lobster or a dog. :evil:
"Live simply, so that others may simply live."
Jan 8, 2003
177 posts
the beauty and survival of mankind has been that we can eat 'anything' if we wanted to

if we were all vegans and animal activists, we'd be dead a long time ago, and the animals we protected would be eating us

save the human race, eat anything and everything that moves!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6273 posts
66 upvotes
Etobicoke
Before roasting the puppy, remember to starve it for a few days or their fecal matter spraying everywhere could ruin the nice dinner.

Also good knowledge to cut it's belly open and remove guts that don't taste so good. Some stuffings (ala Turkey style) helps too. Finally, opened puppy cooks more evenly.

Lobsters need to be starved too but they usually are when you buy it from the store.
Jun 25, 2001
561 posts
120 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
To get this totally on the right track.

I remember reading somewhere that boiling a lobster was one of the most human ways to kill it, if you have boiling water they die almost instantly when they go in the water. I remember hearing that you can also poke its brain with a hot needle or something like that.

Either way, I dont have the heart to boil a lobster, I still feel its inhuman, but I will still eat it. (Cant let the suffering go to waste)
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1084 posts
3 upvotes
Côte Saint-Luc
not much .. .that is of course if you have a pet lobster!
Create your own custom Avatar @ AbiStation