Site Comments & Suggestions

What do I press to reach subscriptions??

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2016 8:20 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada

What do I press to reach subscriptions??

Someone posted a link that brings me to subscribed threads,but where is the button???? I don't want to make a bookmark for the link for that because that would be very stupid...
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
12 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2002
2939 posts
580 upvotes
^ From the "Forum Upgrade Scheduled..." thread:
RenegadeX wrote: I noticed one important change that members should be aware of: the removal of the Quick Links menu item in the dark grey 'navbar'; a very hand link to a list of (the member's) "Subscribed threads" had always been found in its submenu. It is now found renamed as "My Subscriptions" in the User Profile box, upon the box's expansion via a click on the down arrow. Same # of mouse clicks away.

OLD:

vs NEW (once the Profile Box has been expanded):

Missing in the new version are the other Quick Links submenu items. I doubt they'll be missed, though I will admit that from time I clicked on "Today's Posts".
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5335 posts
3149 upvotes
A Place to Stand
How does one get to the User Profile box? God I hate this new look. Change for changes sake, that is all this is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
alanbrenton wrote:
jerryhung wrote: ucp.php?i=ucp_main&mode=subscribed

but sadly, it only shows 1 page of subscriptions (30 threads?) .......... don't know how to see the rest
Yeah. We need more pages of subscribed threads. :)
There's been a few threads on this. It's being looked into.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Like others, this has to come back. I had three categories I put my stuff in, now everything is gone, and only 30 thread show up, all unsorted. I cant even find my threads I started without a search
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Theres' no such option available on my profile. Can't find any of that on the picture by clicking on my profile. Can't find the log out button either lol

RenegadeX wrote: ^ From the "Forum Upgrade Scheduled..." thread:
RenegadeX wrote: I noticed one important change that members should be aware of: the removal of the Quick Links menu item in the dark grey 'navbar'; a very hand link to a list of (the member's) "Subscribed threads" had always been found in its submenu. It is now found renamed as "My Subscriptions" in the User Profile box, upon the box's expansion via a click on the down arrow. Same # of mouse clicks away.
[/img]

vs NEW (once the Profile Box has been expanded):

Missing in the new version are the other Quick Links submenu items. I doubt they'll be missed, though I will admit that from time I clicked on "Today's Posts".
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
But seriously, forget the subscriptions. How do I even log out??? No option anywhere. Just wasted 10 minutes pressing anything and everything. Am I blind or the button is missing??
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
dazz wrote:Theres' no such option available on my profile. Can't find any of that on the picture by clicking on my profile. Can't find the log out button either lol
dazz wrote: But seriously, forget the subscriptions. How do I even log out??? No option anywhere. Just wasted 10 minutes pressing anything and everything. Am I blind or the button is missing??
Did you click the down arrow below your username to expand and show you the options? My Subscriptions and Logout should both be there.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Thank you. I had to really look to see it on my monitor... wow...lol At least I found it. When a web designer can't find a log out button...that doesn't speak highly of UE of this forum...
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
dazz wrote: Thank you. I had to really look to see it on my monitor... wow...lol At least I found it. When a web designer can't find a log out button...that doesn't speak highly of UE of this forum...
We improved the items contained within that drawer menu with this update. That menu has been there since before that update. You never used it before today?
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)