Tags:
None
Banned
Sep 13, 2014
403 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON

What to do Septic tank unrepeatable

Well after more further in depth investigation of my secondary septic tank. There seems to be a void under a section of the tank leading it to break/collapse. So it cannot be repaired. Looking at my cost efficient option would just making my own septic tank using brick and mortar work? It measures 3.2 m x 1.1 m and 1 m deep.
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5111 posts
1546 upvotes
Kitchener
Can't see why that won't work
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
3208 posts
1526 upvotes
It can work in China, or another third world country, herer in Canada we have building codes that must be adhered to... So in Canada, it won't work, in China, maybe it will.

End of thread, you are most welcome.
"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."
Just a guy who dabbles in lots of stuff learning along the way. I do have opinions, and readily share them!
Jul 19, 2014
999 posts
199 upvotes
Snow Road Station, O…
Timetobuychina wrote: Well after more further in depth investigation of my secondary septic tank. There seems to be a void under a section of the tank leading it to break/collapse. So it cannot be repaired. Looking at my cost efficient option would just making my own septic tank using brick and mortar work? It measures 3.2 m x 1.1 m and 1 m deep.
Seek the online resources available to you and get it up to code ! Consult your municipality they are your first tier of Government and are responsible for septic . No more silly beggars !
You have a record of your problems on a public forum .
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Why do you continue to ask questions on a forum that condemns your disregard for life and safety?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
7000 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto
Timetobuychina wrote: Well after more further in depth investigation of my secondary septic tank. There seems to be a void under a section of the tank leading it to break/collapse. So it cannot be repaired. Looking at my cost efficient option would just making my own septic tank using brick and mortar work? It measures 3.2 m x 1.1 m and 1 m deep.
How did you determine there's a void..........?
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
cwb27 wrote: How did you determine there's a void..........?
perhaps he crawled under it?
Jul 14, 2012
338 posts
146 upvotes
Hamilton
I'm not 100%, but I would assume the Ministry of the Environment would want to know about a septic system that has been leaking for an undetermined amount of time.
Feb 27, 2009
129 posts
13 upvotes
Keswick
I think everyone needs to stop feeding the troll. Maybe he will just go away.
Jul 19, 2014
999 posts
199 upvotes
Snow Road Station, O…
Rumble_b wrote: I think everyone needs to stop feeding the troll. Maybe he will just go away.
But it's Whiskey Wednesday :evil:
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
OP, it's cheaper to buy a huge plastic garbage bag from Alibaba and use that as a septic tank.

Drill a hole in your foundation to run the waste pipe through it.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Banned
Sep 13, 2014
403 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cwb27 wrote: How did you determine there's a void..........?
I was using and pole and all of sudden it just sank like 1 meter at one ends.