Parenting

what is a good deal for diaper? Any recommendation on Pampers, Huggies or Kirkland?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2013 3:26 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 10, 2009
63 posts
165 upvotes
Milton
A good price for diapers is around $0.10c/ea. I just bought a huggies box from RCSS Size 3 yesterday for 7.2c/diaper (132/box. $21.97 sale with 50% off since they're changing packaging and a $2 off coupon).

RCSS currently has a $10 off 2 boxes off huggies 58+ count. When they have this coupon (until Sept 6), you should be able to get diapers around 12c/ea after tax or if you catch a no-tax weekend, around 10c/ea.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
2812 posts
230 upvotes
Torana
tseason wrote:
Aug 9th, 2013 1:09 pm
A good price for diapers is around $0.10c/ea. I just bought a huggies box from RCSS Size 3 yesterday for 7.2c/diaper (132/box. $21.97 sale with 50% off since they're changing packaging and a $2 off coupon).

RCSS currently has a $10 off 2 boxes off huggies 58+ count. When they have this coupon (until Sept 6), you should be able to get diapers around 12c/ea after tax or if you catch a no-tax weekend, around 10c/ea.
I wish pampers would go that cheap. It seems alot of us in this thread prefer babydry or swaddlers which are a little more ;)
My best RFD deal: Rogers - Unlimited local calling/CID/VM/unlimited texts//100 Long Distance Minutes/6 GB LTE data = $53.13 plus HST
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7642 posts
798 upvotes
Aggy wrote:
Aug 9th, 2013 4:06 pm
I wish pampers would go that cheap. It seems alot of us in this thread prefer babydry or swaddlers which are a little more ;)
Really? We use Huggies and I seem to notice Pampers going on sale far more often than Huggies.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Apr 8, 2006
875 posts
96 upvotes
have 17 month old twins and tried different brands and pampers is the best, no leaks. In the beginning they go through like 10 diapers a day so do your math lol. i thought I was prepared by buying a 1000 diapers from wells.ca special they had for $29/large box and about 4000 wipes. Boy those didn't last long with twins lol.

But they always go on sale, either walmart or superstore. Safeway had a coupon last week for 50% off pampers limit of 3 boxes. Just keep an eye out and make sure you have enough stock to last you at least a week so you can find some on sale.
Feb 10, 2009
63 posts
165 upvotes
Milton
We've tried everything from Pampers to Huggies, Snug&Dry, Swaddlers, etc... And so far, we find all of them about the same with the best being bumgenius cloth diapers (I think they use the dry wick material because they never feel wet even when they are weighed down with liquid).

I think if you're looking for a deal, you need to be willing to try different types since all babies have different bums and it is hard to go on hearsay. We have been lucky to have a baby bum that is near-rash proof no matter what we do. One of my friends' babies has the reddest, most horrific rash bum I have ever seen on a baby.
× < >