Automotive

What is good price to get the interior of my car cleaned in Markham or Scarborough?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2016 8:23 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Oct 17, 2015
306 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON

What is good price to get the interior of my car cleaned in Markham or Scarborough?

I have no idea what is considered a good/bad price to get the interior of my car cleaned... i want the whole inside cleaned.. seats, carpet, dash etc, dont know where to look or what price ranges to consider. It is a 4 door Honda Civic.
Interior is in very good condition, no stains etc. Just never had it shampooed in last 6 years so want to get it done once.
Please share your tips for best price and quality recommendations.
4 replies
Oct 1, 2009
662 posts
325 upvotes
West coast
$0.00 DIY. I always enjoy cleaning the car's interior. Get some clean rags, use some furniture polish spray and a vacuum with a blow feature
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19790 posts
3421 upvotes
Woodbridge
Vacuum. Steam would make it so much easier.
All-Purpose Cleaner, Brush and Microfiber.

Why did you wait 6 years? Did you Scotchgard it after delivery? It makes a difference.

I try to clean the carpet & roof lining twice a year.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2016
1477 posts
1139 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
If it's not dirty then there's no need to Shampoo it. Do you really want to smell those nasty chemicals for the next 3 months or so?
Banned
Oct 17, 2015
306 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks everyone for replying. As a matter of fact the interior is still spot free and in very good condition so may be a gentle DIY is my best option.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)