42 posts
6 upvotes
BINBROOK
Shining Force for the Genesis, i was addicted to that game
Banned
Nov 17, 2016
28 posts
4 upvotes
in my opinion league of legends is the best game so far, well here's the proof: the game existed for like 6 years and a half and already over 80 000 000 are playing it. it got so popular that they're making tournaments in NA. This year, a group named SKT T1 won the tournament and got 4 050 000 dollars which is insane if u ask me lmao. So u guys should play it. and btw, the game is free..
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
1992 posts
53 upvotes
I think Dragon Age Origins for PC and Chrono Trigger / Super Mario RPG as the greatest for console.
Jan 14, 2014
84 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
My personal list, too many to choose from.
Earthbound
Grim Fandango
Final Fantasy VII
Counter-Strike
Diablo 2
Pokemon Red/Blue
Unreal Tournament 2003
Half Life 2
GTA V
The Witcher 3
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15509 posts
618 upvotes
Stouffville
testzzz wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2016 7:46 pm
Earthbound
Grim Fandango
Final Fantasy VII
Counter-Strike
Diablo 2
Pokemon Red/Blue
Unreal Tournament 2003
Half Life 2
GTA V
The Witcher 3
not sure if serious about that one....i been playing UT since its release in 1999.. and still to this day.. not sure how anyone can put 2003 up there in their top games lol..other than bombing run, that game was pretty crap... and heck, i remember lining up to get it with a free headset from future shop on release..
Oct 27, 2016
92 posts
27 upvotes
Hitman Series
Assassin's Creed Series
and My most favorite Prince of Persia Series (because I'm really good at it)
Jan 14, 2014
84 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
grappos13 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2016 12:36 am
not sure if serious about that one....i been playing UT since its release in 1999.. and still to this day.. not sure how anyone can put 2003 up there in their top games lol..other than bombing run, that game was pretty crap... and heck, i remember lining up to get it with a free headset from future shop on release..
Had a great time with UT2003 during my LAN party days.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
2339 posts
374 upvotes
Quebec
even in 2017, my all time favorite game is the first and original x-com: ufo defense, i wish they make a remake one day....

i know the 2 last recent x-com did a really great job, but i wanted more base and inventory management. thats what i prefer to do in the game, in addition with ground action.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2004
4693 posts
1220 upvotes
Toronto
testzzz wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2016 7:46 pm
Earthbound
Grim Fandango
Final Fantasy VII
Counter-Strike
Diablo 2
Pokemon Red/Blue
Unreal Tournament 2003
Half Life 2
GTA V
The Witcher 3
grappos13 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2016 12:36 am
testzzz wrote:
Nov 30th, 2016 4:30 pm
Had a great time with UT2003 during my LAN party days.
I think he probably meant UT2K4. That was the one where they added vehicles, assault and onslaught. UT2K4 was very highly rated, won a handful of GOTY awards and has an active multiplayer community to this day. Not sure it qualifies for greatest game of all time but it's definitely up there for greatest MP shooter of all time
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
3592 posts
327 upvotes
EA's NHL '94

sorry y'all i win thread closed
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
2848 posts
501 upvotes
Toronto
I have tried to stay out of this thread as long as possible because I know it could lead to a rabbit hole of nostalgia...

If I was to choose just one though, I'd have to say Red Dead Redemption.

It's the complete package of good storytelling and narrative, with a fitting end and a perfect epilogue. The gameplay was top notch, with just enough fun side tasks and distractions to hold your attention without it being bogged down in unnecessary grind. I found the length to be pretty good (although Mexico could've been shorter), and it featured an interesting and flawed cast of characters.

It's the open world game that nobody thought they wanted, at a time when open world games were so focused on urban environments.

Can't wait for RDR2.
PSN: M̶1̶G̶O̶m̶i̶g̶s̶ | XBox Live: M1GO
Gamervets.com
Dorkshelf.com
Dec 23, 2012
71 posts
23 upvotes
The more memorable game i have play
maybe not the best games

Final Fantasy 1 - The first rpg make me really enjoy jrpg games ( i remember at 7 years old dreaming about a final fantasy 2)
Dragon warrior 4 - i really apprecite this jrpg . Long game for a nes game

Shining force - a tactical rpg i enjoy on sega genesis

Diablo 2 on pc: i like this kind of game and when a game have rare item you can drop making the game more exciting

Maple story: simple mmorpg 2d but i have enjoy it and play many hours.

Rocket League: i receive it with the steam controler for free and i be surprised to play more and more and more

Unreal Tournament: i dont really appreciate shooter normally but i dont know i like this one
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel