Feb 7, 2018
103 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto ON
1. TETRIS
2. Space Invaders
3. Altered Beast
4. Quake

There were other real good and great games, but these are the greatest to me.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
17744 posts
5864 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
original mike tysons punch out
deleted to keep the site family friendly. Was about copping sick fadez.
Well there's no sick fadez left to be copped now that the regimen cannot be admired in all its glory
RIP sick fadez.
Sep 23, 2010
232 posts
37 upvotes
TORONTO
PC: Ultima IV, with Doom as runner-up. The golden age for RPGs was before the internet & walkthroughs. Alas, the genie is out of the bottle as far as being able to adventure into the unknown.
Console: Mario Kart
Tablet: Drive Ahead
Jul 12, 2016
330 posts
179 upvotes
Greatest game ever made huh? i could think of so many games right now but can't decide which one to talk about to be honest loll. The game that i enjoyed playing the most was call of duty MW3. Both Single player and the multiplayer. Call of Duty in general is probably one of the best games ever, but i think that MW3 is by far the best COD game ever made. Right now, i'm not that big of a gamer anymore but league of legends is the only game that i still enjoy playing as of now.
Nov 18, 2015
712 posts
228 upvotes
world of Warcraft
StarCraft
Chrono trigger
ff7
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2010
1420 posts
184 upvotes
RPGs:
FF6
FF7
Baldur's Gate
Fallout 3 (more like action with RPG elements, I know)
Diablo 2

Adventure:
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
Apr 23, 2013
9 posts
9 upvotes
Sherwood Park
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has a special place in my heart. I was fairly young when it came out, but at just the right age to really start figuring the whole game thing out. That game really sucked me into its world...I remember with fondness the profound euphoria I experienced whenever I played it. It probably had to do with being so young, but I haven't been that immersed in a game since.