• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 5:57 pm
[OP]
Jul 14, 2017
72 posts
6 upvotes
Ontario

What happened to the old Sling commercial

I notice they are now using the family friendly Sling commercial,but I liked to old one with comments like"Bring your mother" and such.Huck50
Last edited by Huck50 on Dec 2nd, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
2774 posts
597 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
sling as in slingbox /sling tv? or something eles thats also called Sling? please elabourate or share a link, cus i have NO IDEA What you are referring to
Hi
[OP]
Jul 14, 2017
72 posts
6 upvotes
Ontario
GoodFellaz wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 11:11 am
sling as in slingbox /sling tv? or something eles thats also called Sling? please elabourate or share a link, cus i have NO IDEA What you are referring to
It's a play on words...for "swing", "swinger"...you know, when couples are "swingers"...they say on the old commercial that they leave the blinds open so all the neighbors can watch.
Never seen the "old" commercial where the guy and gal cut their cable box in half with a circular saw?? Maybe the old one was too raunchy for some,so they lightened it up some.Huck50
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2730 posts
1494 upvotes
Kitchener
Huck50 wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 10:24 am
I notice they are now using the family friendly Sling commercial,but I liked to old one with comments like"Bring your mother" and such.Huck50

Since this is off topic, I'll speak my mind....I am guessing snowflakes were offended by the old commercials and complained too much.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
[OP]
Jul 14, 2017
72 posts
6 upvotes
Ontario
jeff1970 wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2019 5:32 pm
Since this is off topic, I'll speak my mind....I am guessing snowflakes were offended by the old commercials and complained too much.
Probably. Huck50

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)