Off Topic Archive

Locked: What happens if you forget to pay for gas?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2010 12:20 pm
Tags:
None
May 19, 2006
169 posts
2 upvotes

What happens if you forget to pay for gas?

My friend recently accidently forgot to pay for gas at the gas station after filling up. He doesnt know what to do. What will happen? Do the police come for him since they would have their license plate on camera.

Thanks
Share:
32 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
23278 posts
1437 upvotes
Markham
Go back and pay them?
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
15885 posts
353 upvotes
go to police station and have them file a report?
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12205 posts
92 upvotes
Hey, i'm the owner of all the gas stations in Canada, and i'm glad you posted his on here. I am also co-owner of all the video security system companies in Canada, and will take a look at the video tapes. Because of your honesty, i am willing to waive off your friend's gas fees.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Banned
May 31, 2010
633 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
yao416 wrote:
Oct 6th, 2010 7:51 pm
Go back and pay them?

:lol:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
6615 posts
223 upvotes
When I was driving through Indiana, the gas pumps there said you would loose your drivers license if you were convicted of pump and run.

OP, let your friend worry about it, he can either go to the gas station and offer to pay, or wait til the cops contact him if they bother.
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4150 posts
151 upvotes
North York
GangStarr wrote:
Oct 6th, 2010 8:05 pm
When I was driving through Indiana, the gas pumps there said you would loose your drivers license if you were convicted of pump and run.

OP, let your friend worry about it, he can either go to the gas station and offer to pay, or wait til the cops contact him if they bother.

Is that similar to a one-night stand?
Korean girlfriends? Learn to Google? Save money?
What RFD can do for you?

If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
Banned
Jul 12, 2010
601 posts
33 upvotes
toronto
How do you forget to pay?

Look at it this way - they have you on video.
They will track you down.

Just go back and pay the bill - and apologize
Is it really that difficult?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43189 posts
3035 upvotes
Toronto
originalnutta wrote:
Oct 6th, 2010 8:01 pm
Hey, i'm the owner of all the gas stations in Canada, and i'm glad you posted his on here. I am also co-owner of all the video security system companies in Canada, and will take a look at the video tapes. Because of your honesty, i am willing to waive off your friend's gas fees, But the cops will still come after you!

Fixed.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15580 posts
507 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
my buddy works at a gas station near Eglington and Vic Park doing grave night shifts friday and saturday

If you pump and run, their cameras are insanely High Def. They will get your plate.

basically if you don't pay, the guy gets your plate and calls police, so when a police is randomly behind you and they run your plate they'll question you about the whole not paying for gas thing.
PC IS MASTER RACE!
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
VAPE NATION \//\
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2009
4212 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto
hahaha my friend in high school worked at a gas station when we were in high school. he told me someone tried to pump and run and he said he just ran out there and while the guy was leaving and started knocking on his window and the guy payed. :lol:
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
43189 posts
3035 upvotes
Toronto
No Frills wrote:
Oct 6th, 2010 8:22 pm
hahaha my friend in high school worked at a gas station when we were in high school. he told me someone tried to pump and run and he said he just ran out there and while the guy was leaving and started knocking on his window and the guy payed. :lol:

Lol, Epic Fail.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12205 posts
92 upvotes
Jimboski wrote:
Oct 6th, 2010 8:13 pm
Fixed.
Great news! I am also the Police Chief of Canada and i will allow this.

It's a great coincidence that i was surfing RFD, just as this poor soul made this thread.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Dec 22, 2008
622 posts
21 upvotes
GTA
Just tell him to go back and pay.
Jul 21, 2010
232 posts
10 upvotes
If you forget to pay for gas......the Police remember to charge you for it. :razz:
× < >