Shopping Discussion

What Kind of Bad Experience will Make You Never Shop at A Website any more?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2014 10:40 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 14, 2013
20 posts

What Kind of Bad Experience will Make You Never Shop at A Website any more?

As what's said in title, which kind, long delievery, bad product, poor after service, or any other? :|
10 replies
Feb 3, 2013
61 posts
4 upvotes
Bad and unfriendly customer service, poor quality and long delivery
Nov 25, 2010
67 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Had a horrible experience at the Source tonight at the Eaton Centre. The female associate was rude and unprofessional. I ended up telling her that she shouldn't be a sales associate if she hated dealing with customers. I will never step into any of their stores and will never buy anything online from them ever again.
Penalty Box
Oct 19, 2012
3359 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
luisduo69 wrote:
Dec 31st, 2013 12:44 am
Had a horrible experience at the Source tonight at the Eaton Centre. The female associate was rude and unprofessional. I ended up telling her that she shouldn't be a sales associate if she hated dealing with customers. I will never step into any of their stores and will never buy anything online from them ever again.
Thats dumb on your part, shutting access to their stores and other good dealers, the smart thing would be to report her to office headquaters, file a complaint on her.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3210 posts
1172 upvotes
Ontario
Poor customer service.

Websites which use unnecessary and/or random capitalization.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
5169 posts
659 upvotes
Toronto
Same experiences as a physical store.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Jan 31, 2005
344 posts
3 upvotes
nedwilson wrote:
Dec 29th, 2013 11:01 pm
As what's said in title, which kind, long delievery, bad product, poor after service, or any other? :|
This happened to me with a boxing day/week deal this year. I made a post about it yesterday here MicrosoftStore Essentially they canceled my order without so much as an email or phone call to tell me something was wrong. Because of this I missed out on the deal which is now sold out and they refuse to honour it. Not only did I miss that deal, but I missed out on sales from other stores... worst online purchase I ever made and certainly my last purchase there.

As an update, they blamed it on my bank not authorizing the transaction, a problem I've never had before and I have even purchased from them before with the same card. So, I called my bank, and surprise surprise they did in fact authorize it and said it was an issue on the retailers end. I also saw it in my approved pending transactions via the online banking, yet MSFT Store support continues to say it was my fault yet I did nothing wrong in the whole process.

They have escalated my case and am suppose to get some sort of useless reply in 72 hours... I don't expect much considering what I ordered is out of stock now. disgusting store, this company is making it harder and harder for me to keep supporting what was formerly my favorite brand. Certainly would no longer recommend any of their products after I bought the xbox1 with deep disappointment and now this.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11417 posts
2391 upvotes
Montreal
Dx.com

Sold a great android portable gaming device for cheap.
Only shipped like 10% or less of the orders they took.
Cancelled all others after a month of telling us they will ship it.
Restocked sane product under a slightly different code for 4x the price of the cancelled orders.

Monsters....
Nov 25, 2010
67 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Gammatron wrote:
Dec 31st, 2013 11:21 am
Thats dumb on your part, shutting access to their stores and other good dealers, the smart thing would be to report her to office headquaters, file a complaint on her.
I'll admit, not my finest moment, but it sure felt damn good. I did report her and the store to head office and they said they would look into the matter, but it's The Source. They're not known for their customer service skills, as they only seem to hire associates for their looks and not their brains. Old men always surrounded by 20 something girls.

And if you're calling me dumb, at least I remember my apostrophes. Just saying brah! ;)
Mar 23, 2013
706 posts
117 upvotes
Kitchener
Order an iphone and they send 15 AA batteries wrapped in tinfoil in an iphone box