Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 6:24 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
joe_greps wrote: NO actually people did complain about that.

A lot.

Also, this version sucked.
I never heard of people complaining about ROTJ when it came out.

It must be a few number of people...the same people who are complaining about the new one. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Penalty Box
Jan 7, 2011
1458 posts
171 upvotes
KW
Scorpionsy wrote: I never heard of people complaining about ROTJ when it came out.

It must be a few number of people...the same people who are complaining about the new one. :lol:
No worries apparently we can do this again next year with the next star wars movie that I am sure you will think is wonderful and the rest of us will try to figure out exactly how many times they can rehash the same blow up the death star plot apparently they will be using AGAIN.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
I really think that Episode 7 was just a resetting of the franchise for new and older generations of fans.

I highly doubt that they will be remaking the same stuff again in the next 2 movies...that would be stupid of them...because the backlash will be HUGE by everyone...old and new fans. But they will probably borrow some elements like the Jedi Master training the newbie Jedi etc. Small things of this similarity are bound to happen.

Heck, I will join the complainers if they just do not do an original story with the new characters they just established in Episode 7.

And 3 Death Stars are more than enough....you hear that you Stupid Galactic Emprire/First Order evil Masterminds? Your stupid battle station/weapon just will not work...and as Vader said...you have failed us for the last time!! :D

Time to come up with something original....like a Planet Teleporter for example....threaten those Rebel / Resistance Republic Sympathizers scum that you will teleport any of their planets REAL close to a SUN or Blackhole! :)

But just don't build your new weapon where the shield can be shut down by a few foot soldiers penetrating your defences on the ground...and don't build easy to spot/destroy Thermal Exhaust Shafts anymore!! You got that??!! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2338 posts
345 upvotes
In another world
Scorpionsy wrote: Goldeneye is truly one of the BEST Bond movies...with proper Bond sarcasm and humor...ever made. My fave Pierce Brosnan played Bond movie out of them all. Also, the Goldeneye title song by Tina Turner is one of the Best Bond Theme songs ever...only second to the "Goldfinger" (my fave Sean Connery Bond movie) Theme song by Shirley Bassey for me.

These theme songs put that crappy male sung but female-voice sounding SPECTRE Theme Song "Writings on the Wall". It really put me off as a Bond theme song! :facepalm:
I love Skyfall theme from Adele.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
gontori wrote: I love Skyfall theme from Adele.
Yes, I loved the Skyfall theme song as well. I also liked Skyfall the movie better than Spectre.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2338 posts
345 upvotes
In another world
Scorpionsy wrote: Yes, I loved the Skyfall theme song as well. I also liked Skyfall the movie better than Spectre.
Totally agree with you.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2338 posts
345 upvotes
In another world
Ridiculous 6 with Adam Sandler.
Can't watch it entirely in one sitting for different reasons. I haven't finished it but I'm watching it mostly because I like Adam and Rob and all the cast.
The last good Adam Sandler movie IMO was Grown Ups (the first one).
Penalty Box
Jan 7, 2011
1458 posts
171 upvotes
KW
Scorpionsy wrote: I really think that Episode 7 was just a resetting of the franchise for new and older generations of fans.

I highly doubt that they will be remaking the same stuff again in the next 2 movies...that would be stupid of them...because the backlash will be HUGE by everyone...old and new fans. But they will probably borrow some elements like the Jedi Master training the newbie Jedi etc. Small things of this similarity are bound to happen.

Heck, I will join the complainers if they just do not do an original story with the new characters they just established in Episode 7.

And 3 Death Stars are more than enough....you hear that you Stupid Galactic Emprire/First Order evil Masterminds? Your stupid battle station/weapon just will not work...and as Vader said...you have failed us for the last time!! :D

Time to come up with something original....like a Planet Teleporter for example....threaten those Rebel / Resistance Republic Sympathizers scum that you will teleport any of their planets REAL close to a SUN or Blackhole! :)

But just don't build your new weapon where the shield can be shut down by a few foot soldiers penetrating your defences on the ground...and don't build easy to spot/destroy Thermal Exhaust Shafts anymore!! You got that??!! :cheesygri
Nope Rogue One according to the wiki page - the story will center on a group of Rebel spies on a mission to steal the plans for the Empire's new weapon, the Death Star.

LOL
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
Mad Max.

Got 15 minutes in and turned it off. Just awful.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
2547 posts
1902 upvotes
GTA
Jupiter Ascending followed by Monuments Men
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
Beer League. I was curious to see what Artie would do in his own film. I was not disappointed lol
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2010
2764 posts
183 upvotes
Ride along.

Kevin Hart is horrible and such a bad actor/comedian. All he does is whine/complain the entire movie like he does in his stand-up.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
24670 posts
8742 upvotes
Toronto
Pay the Ghost with Nicholas Cage - wow this movie sucks and it wasn't scary....was hoping to catch something on Netflix and saw this....terribad!

The only plus is that I think it was shot around UofT St.George Campus and downtown Toronto - recognized University College and saw the TTC sign on the street....pretty cool...
Jun 30, 2009
905 posts
383 upvotes
Vancouver
Tomorrowland. Complete garbage. I couldn't even watch more than a third before fast forwarding it.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
2363 posts
175 upvotes
dchimera wrote: Tomorrowland. Complete garbage. I couldn't even watch more than a third before fast forwarding it.
I watched it at the weekend. and was trying to decide whether or not it counted as a BAD movie. I didn't think it quite sank to that level, but it was a good idea turned into a mediocre movie.... the trailer seemed to be advertising the movie they should have made, rather than the movie they did make.

When the most interesting character in a movie is one of the minor ones who doesn't even make it to the end, you know you have a problem.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
2363 posts
175 upvotes
Interstellar. Tedious sci-fi soap opera with a thousand plot holes and a few good special effects.

I particularly liked the way that an ordinary-looking door was supposed to protect them from the rocket exhaust of a Saturn V. Maybe it was actually made from Unobtanium...
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
998 upvotes
Vaughan
The newest Star Wars.

Really? What a piece of crap. That's going to be the highest grossing film of all time?

What a shame.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
The 5th Wave, blah.
Not sure why this was classified as Action, Adventure, ScI-Fi. It's a crappy teenybopper love story like so many others before it.
Avoid like the plague

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)