Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 6:24 am
Tags:
None
Sep 4, 2016
680 posts
338 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote: That's disappointing. I was really looking forward to it :(.
If you like Napoleon Dynamite style humour, I recommend ignoring the naysayers - Masterminds is a good comedy.
It’s this improv-ready ensemble’s wit and Galifianakis’ own gift for physical humor that account for most of the laugh-out-loud moments, heightened by silly flourishes so eccentric ... they could only be found in a Jared Hess movie. - Variety
Jul 4, 2013
217 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bad Moms. Just crude and unfunny. Might have been better if women had written it instead of a couple of guys.

Waste of a good cast.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5799 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Morgan was vastly disappointing. The twist was so obvious from the beginning and the trailer made the movie creepy but it was nothing but the opposite.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4207 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
darshanthegod wrote: well i watch tons of movies every day. I watched ''Mr.Nobody'' featuring Jared Leto. It started out pretty well but than it got really complicated. i got so tired of watching it maan but i have this bad habit. every time i start watching a movie, i can't stop anymore even if it's horrible. so yeah if you somehow understand the movie please tell me that i'm not the only dumb one lol. (u can watch it on Netflix).
He lived all of his lives. He enjoyed the life with Anna the most.
He wasn't exploring life paths. The movie starts with him as an old man, so he's already lived his life. He was giving his memoirs and couldn't remember which of his lives he had lived to get there... not that it matters. \
The point was the he had experienced his life to its absolute fullest by living every possibility, even those that ended in death or a coma.

You can't put a movie in a 'bad' category because you didn't understand it.
Mr. Nobody is an excellent movie.
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
Allied
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2668 posts
1517 upvotes
Toronto
MrDisco wrote: Allied
I thought Allied was a pretty good movie. What didnt you like about it?
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Mr. Robo wrote: Morgan was vastly disappointing. The twist was so obvious from the beginning and the trailer made the movie creepy but it was nothing but the opposite.
Ya it was boring
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
invite wrote: If you like Napoleon Dynamite style humour, I recommend ignoring the naysayers - Masterminds is a good comedy.
I ended up watching it and ending up really liking it. I suppose you're right then, depends on your type of humor :).
Oct 28, 2016
117 posts
20 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote: What?! Ace Ventura movies are classic cult movies!
Whatever it is, I didn't liked it. And what do you mean by "cult" or "classic cult movies"?
My disliking doesn't because of the religion group nor their belief.
And please don't call it classic. It's not even close to any sort of classic.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
4508 posts
700 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Dieagosilva wrote: Whatever it is, I didn't liked it. And what do you mean by "cult" or "classic cult movies"?
My disliking doesn't because of the religion group nor their belief.
And please don't call it classic. It's not even close to any sort of classic.
When cult is used to describe a movie it doesn't refer to a religious group, it refers to a small group of people that are die-hard fans of the movie. Classic meaning a definitive example of a cult movie. Have you ever seen the TV show firefly? That's an example of a cult TV show.

I can see why you didn't like it though, if you're not into that type of humour and stupid story lines, it brings nothing to the table.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
8568 posts
4207 upvotes
Toronto (Central)

A glossy pretty film, with laughable acting (except for Shannon) and far too much buildup for a mediocre payout.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1447 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto
Need for Speed..just utterly craptastic.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
The Magnificent Seven. Great cast but slow and boring movie.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
Bad Santa 2. Wow this was boring.

Rewatched BvS with the gf. Still so bad.
Baaaaaaaaa!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)