Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

  • Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 9:57 am
Tags:
None
Newbie
Oct 28, 2016
79 posts
13 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote:
Dec 4th, 2016 2:07 pm
What?! Ace Ventura movies are classic cult movies!
Whatever it is, I didn't liked it. And what do you mean by "cult" or "classic cult movies"?
My disliking doesn't because of the religion group nor their belief.
And please don't call it classic. It's not even close to any sort of classic.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 12, 2011
3301 posts
263 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Dieagosilva wrote:
Dec 4th, 2016 2:28 pm
Whatever it is, I didn't liked it. And what do you mean by "cult" or "classic cult movies"?
My disliking doesn't because of the religion group nor their belief.
And please don't call it classic. It's not even close to any sort of classic.
When cult is used to describe a movie it doesn't refer to a religious group, it refers to a small group of people that are die-hard fans of the movie. Classic meaning a definitive example of a cult movie. Have you ever seen the TV show firefly? That's an example of a cult TV show.

I can see why you didn't like it though, if you're not into that type of humour and stupid story lines, it brings nothing to the table.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 24, 2004
5292 posts
592 upvotes
Toronto (Central)


A glossy pretty film, with laughable acting (except for Shannon) and far too much buildup for a mediocre payout.
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2016
651 posts
298 upvotes
Dieagosilva wrote:
Dec 4th, 2016 1:41 pm
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995)

Damn stupid movie. No wonder why Jim Carrey didn't want to be a part of it.
Typhoonz wrote:
Dec 4th, 2016 2:07 pm
What?! Ace Ventura movies are classic cult movies!
I loved the first Ace Ventura movie and hated the second.

As you say...
Typhoonz wrote:
Dec 4th, 2016 2:07 pm
...depends on your type of humor :).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2008
1207 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Need for Speed..just utterly craptastic.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13733 posts
2300 upvotes
Toronto
The Magnificent Seven. Great cast but slow and boring movie.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 3, 2011
1038 posts
144 upvotes
Bad Santa 2. Wow this was boring.

Rewatched BvS with the gf. Still so bad.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Newbie
Oct 29, 2016
63 posts
7 upvotes
The Big Short (2015)

My view of this big stars movie is that,, they failed to present us what they wanted to. I blame the director mostly. Story was good, actors were great, but the whole pack is a BAD movie.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 12, 2011
3301 posts
263 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Slums of Beverly hills. What was the point of this movie...
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
1856 posts
172 upvotes
Mississauga
Batman vs Superman. I still dont know how and why I sat through this nonsense.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1060 posts
185 upvotes
edge of 17, we are middle aged I guess that is the problem - made it about 85% of the way through, hoping it would get better because the critics loved it.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2006
15902 posts
949 upvotes
Woodbridge
Office Christmas Party

The party was actually the worst parts.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel

Top