Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 7:13 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1190 posts
274 upvotes
Recently saw 2 terrible movies from the 80's.

Robin Williams in "Popeye" from 1980.

"Dune" from 1984.

I understand there's a bit of a cult following for David Lynch's 1984 sci-fi film "Dune" and some even claim it is just "misunderstood". However, I agree with the professional critics from the 80's. It's just plain BAD!!! lol I'm really glad to hear that director Denis Villeneuve will be directing the new version of "Dune" which should be released in a couple years.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1825 posts
221 upvotes
In another world
Mr_Fanta wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 6:35 pm
Recently saw 2 terrible movies from the 80's.

Robin Williams in "Popeye" from 1980.

"Dune" from 1984.

I understand there's a bit of a cult following for David Lynch's 1984 sci-fi film "Dune" and some even claim it is just "misunderstood". However, I agree with the professional critics from the 80's. It's just plain BAD!!! lol I'm really glad to hear that director Denis Villeneuve will be directing the new version of "Dune" which should be released in a couple years.
Maybe it has something to do with the era.
For example, I watched both movies when I was a kid and I enjoyed them a lot.
However, I would guess watching them again now it would change my opinion.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6097 posts
664 upvotes
T dot 6
invite wrote:
May 6th, 2017 2:41 pm
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Glad Im not the only one that was really disappointed with this movie.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1825 posts
221 upvotes
In another world
The Great Wall.
Never watched the trailer so I had a completely different story in my mind.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
5560 posts
705 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Star Trek - Beyond

Lazy and boring forgettable movie.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7460 posts
773 upvotes
Victoria
The Great Wall

I dozed off a few times in it. The story nor the FX were really that captivating. I suppose Matt Damon did it for a giant paycheque (and his accent in the movie wasn't very good.. not sure what it was supposed to be).
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1516 posts
96 upvotes
Couple of months ago I finally watched the last xman which is Apocalypse if im not mistaken.

That is the first movie ever that I stop watching halfway thru. I loved the previous xman movies but I found it cheaply made like a B movie. Apocalypse looked like he was wearing plastic. Couldnt do it.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1825 posts
221 upvotes
In another world
Satanic.
Slow and boring. I lost interest and fell asleep.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
14078 posts
2478 upvotes
Toronto
Fist Fight. One of the worst movies in recent memory.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1474 posts
447 upvotes
The Salesman

It seems whatever comes out of Iran is immediately granted rave reviews to encourage film-makers over there even if the movie sucks. This is easily the most boring movie I've seen in a while.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
4816 posts
1261 upvotes
Space
The Great Wall was such a garbage movie. I turned it off halfway through due to boredom. One of thee worst movies I've seen.

zod wrote:
May 12th, 2017 11:35 am
The Great Wall

I dozed off a few times in it. The story nor the FX were really that captivating. I suppose Matt Damon did it for a giant paycheque (and his accent in the movie wasn't very good.. not sure what it was supposed to be).
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
2930 posts
208 upvotes
Kingston
XXX - Return of Xander Cage

Absolute garbage...... I mean the first one with Vin Diesel wasn't that great but it wasn't as bad as this one. This one was just plain bad, nothing more to say....