Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2017 12:25 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
2920 posts
203 upvotes
Kingston
XXX - Return of Xander Cage

Absolute garbage...... I mean the first one with Vin Diesel wasn't that great but it wasn't as bad as this one. This one was just plain bad, nothing more to say....
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1768 posts
203 upvotes
In another world
kcorscadden wrote:
May 22nd, 2017 1:17 pm
XXX - Return of Xander Cage

Absolute garbage...... I mean the first one with Vin Diesel wasn't that great but it wasn't as bad as this one. This one was just plain bad, nothing more to say....
Actually there's lots to say about this movie.
Their action scenes become XXXtremely ridiculous... very painful to watch.
Oct 27, 2016
162 posts
33 upvotes
Moonlight (2016)

Except the Title of the movie, there's nothing good is this entire movie (maybe one or two shots). And I hate this movie even more because it won the Oscar for the best picture.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
2920 posts
203 upvotes
Kingston
gontori wrote:
May 22nd, 2017 1:31 pm
Actually there's lots to say about this movie.
Their action scenes become XXXtremely ridiculous... very painful to watch.
The action scenes are definitely over the top, but its the acting that is just plain terrible. There is not one actor that stood out as giving an OK performance, every one (even Samuel L Jackson for the amount of time he was in it) was just plain painful to watch. Basically, imagine an entire cast of Kristen Stewart's in XXX and that's how bad it was. My wife and I almost turned it off 20 mins in and then we said "Let's see how much worse this can get, it can't get much more worse, can it? Oh how wrong we were lol
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
13907 posts
1432 upvotes
Toronto
Alien: Covenant

Why was this movie even made? There's no actual story to it, the character motivations don't make sense, the action isn't good, there are no memorable scenes, and the entire thing feels like it was just slapped together by a focus group. Who even thought it was a good idea to give the aliens an origin story? They're nightmare creatures from beyond the stars. That's all the origin story you need. Not everything needs a damn origin story, especially sci fi and horror. Origin stories and explanations actively make those two genres worse.

I wonder what they'll ruin next because they're out of ideas. Maybe a a Predator movie showing that they were a secret government experiment to make mutant human super soldiers that built spaceships and traveled back in time or some other stupid bull****.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1768 posts
203 upvotes
In another world
Piro21 wrote:
May 24th, 2017 1:06 am
Alien: Covenant

Why was this movie even made? There's no actual story to it, the character motivations don't make sense, the action isn't good, there are no memorable scenes, and the entire thing feels like it was just slapped together by a focus group. Who even thought it was a good idea to give the aliens an origin story? They're nightmare creatures from beyond the stars. That's all the origin story you need. Not everything needs a damn origin story, especially sci fi and horror. Origin stories and explanations actively make those two genres worse.

I wonder what they'll ruin next because they're out of ideas. Maybe a a Predator movie showing that they were a secret government experiment to make mutant human super soldiers that built spaceships and traveled back in time or some other stupid bull****.
Because Hollywood likes to come up with prequels after a successful saga.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1768 posts
203 upvotes
In another world
7 Witches.
Dull movie. Couldn't even finish it.
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13856 posts
2366 upvotes
Toronto
A cure for wellness. Had potential but poorly executed.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16176 posts
1024 upvotes
Woodbridge
I'll admit it I gave it a shot because of Alexandra but this is so bad. Two hours of T&A.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19140 posts
1398 upvotes
bembol wrote:
May 27th, 2017 2:48 pm
I'll admit it I gave it a shot because of Alexandra but this is so bad. Two hours of T&A.
lol.....I think you are referring to Baywatch? LOL...though the blondie is quite hawwt......

+2 on A Cure For Wellness......started off interesting and had potential but really really fizzled in the end....
Banned
Apr 16, 2017
22 posts
1 upvote
I recently watched Rubber. After watching it, I could only think 'What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I waste my time on this?'
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1768 posts
203 upvotes
In another world
+3 on A Cure for Wellness.