Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 6:45 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1822 posts
220 upvotes
In another world
Oceans Rising.
This movie is a joke, but a really bad one.
Trying to copy other movies already made with the same theme, but poorly.
Nov 15, 2009
188 posts
12 upvotes
Alien Covenant

Some people didn't like Prometheus, I thought it was OK. Elizabeth Shaw character was little bit weak in action sequence. Rest of the actors did a good job as a group following a storyline.

I was so looking forward to Engineers World in Alien Covenant, it left me little disappointed. I didn't like the fact that they made David the central character. It make rest for crew look small. Tell you the truth the group didn't come together. Even if there acting was good, everything was falling apart. Daniel character was better looking than Elizabeth Shaw, but acting was not so believable. I guess fan wanted to see more alien this time around.

At the end of the film, I was hoping David character would get torched and the film would end there.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19268 posts
1431 upvotes
^

Re-read your post, apologies...too early in the morning....

I liked Convenant better than prometheus story-wise....but agree acting in Convenant was weak...not sure if better than Prometheus

I'll probably have to re-watch Prometheus...can't remember the story actually...
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1167 posts
955 upvotes
Canada
Arrival

What a boring movie. Trying to communicate with aliens the whole movie. No suspense at all. No wonder the aliens left at the end....the humans (actors) were so boring haha
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1822 posts
220 upvotes
In another world
J.C wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 7:14 am
Arrival

What a boring movie. Trying to communicate with aliens the whole movie. No suspense at all. No wonder the aliens left at the end....the humans (actors) were so boring haha
LOL
I liked the movie, but I liked your post too.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19268 posts
1431 upvotes
The Mummy 2017

I wouldn't say it is crap crap but very mediocre...didn't add anything new to the story and borrowed from previous Mummy movies (i.e sandstorm face).

At least come up with some new things!! Hoping for better movies in the Universal monster universe!
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
1822 posts
220 upvotes
In another world
ji2o0k wrote:
Jul 11th, 2017 6:47 am
^

Re-read your post, apologies...too early in the morning....

I liked Convenant better than prometheus story-wise....but agree acting in Convenant was weak...not sure if better than Prometheus

I'll probably have to re-watch Prometheus...can't remember the story actually...
I was really dissapointed with Alien Covenant. The small aliens looked laughable, like watching The Muppets.
I prefer the suspense and ambiance created in Prometheus, and was expecting more of Covenant in terms of originality and horror and more story about the engineers.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
5285 posts
1320 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Fences.

Man, what a snooze fest.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
3509 posts
591 upvotes
Alberta
Darker Shades of Elise (2017). Only thing good about it was I watched part of it on iChannel and shut it off midway thru so it didn't cost me anything.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1268 posts
190 upvotes
Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong.

What a ridiculously dull movie. Neither funny or romantic.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3005 posts
414 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
John Wick 2. That was a bloody AWFUL waste of time for everyone involved.
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3186 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
I just watched The Room (Not to be confused with Brie Larson's Room, which was great) and I'm now obsessed with that terrible movie.

XBox Live: M1GO | PSN: CURRENTLY INACTIVE