Entertainment

What was the last BAD movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2018 4:09 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3347 posts
473 upvotes
DiceMan wrote:
Feb 11th, 2018 11:23 pm
Whoa! I completely loved Blade Runner 2049 - just simply ... intoxicating. Sure you guys aren't mixing up this movie with The Last Jedi?Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
The movie was way too long, my interest peaked when Ford was finally introduced but that didn't last too long. It also seemed to be an incomplete movie, when it ended, I thought "That's it??". Leto really didn't factor too much into the movie.
Are you a new parent and looking for freebies for your newborn, go here:
Freebies for your Newborn
Updated July 2018
Deal Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
5069 posts
750 upvotes
calgary
Yeah Blade Runner 2049 was amazing, one of my favorite movies in recent memories.

I watched Baywatch over the weekend and it was terrible, it may even be worse than the terrible reviews. I really wanted to like it as I loved what they did 21 Jump Street and was hoping for a similar reboot but this movie was just terrible. It wasn't funny like at all, I didn't laugh once during the entire movie and the action was so over the top and cheesy.
Nov 13, 2014
143 posts
59 upvotes
Westmount, QC
The Bad Batch.

Wow that was boring. I don't know how they managed to make a movie with Jason Momoa, Keannu Reeves and Jim Carey as bad at that but they did it.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16314 posts
13078 upvotes
Toronto
50 Shades Freed last night. Audience laughed throughout. Movie is a hot mess.

I did enjoy seeing the Vertu and Audi blatant product placement. Drunk, snorting girl behind me was icing on the whole poopy cake.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2091 posts
269 upvotes
In another world
Justice League.
Maybe not entirely bad, but I found it not satisfying enough. Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman characters were introduced too fast. Thank God we had Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman movies previously that gave us the background.
The jokes were not funny and too forced.
I found the Flash acting like an annoying kid (similar to Tom Holland's Spider-Man), Cyborg like an Iron Man version (without the personality of Robert Downey Jr.), and a weak Aquaman, who didn't have enough scene time to show his powers.

Survivor (2015).
It could have been a good movie, if it wasn't too rushed. Maybe a short TV series would have been great.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1637 posts
146 upvotes
Fullmetal Alchemist. I hate to say this but this is one live action anime film that I wished Hollywood could remake. Movie was good but the casting is totally wrong.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
7038 posts
3006 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
IT

What a load of hobo clown garbage. Lol...
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17209 posts
1509 upvotes
Woodbridge
Geostorm

I forgot to post, watched it during my 15 hour flight from the Philippines.

It made me fell asleep. LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16314 posts
13078 upvotes
Toronto
Watched both the new Death Wish and Hurricane Heist this weekend. Both are terrible movies but Hurricane Heist is at least stupid funny. Death Wish is just miserable
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1592 posts
952 upvotes
Ottawa
chimaican wrote:
Mar 4th, 2018 12:04 am
IT

What a load of hobo clown garbage. Lol...
"Stand by Me" meets the "Goonies".
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2008
7038 posts
3006 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
sandav wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 1:23 pm
"Stand by Me" meets the "Goonies".
meets Jar Jar Binks
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jul 4, 2017
53 posts
29 upvotes
Baywatch. I tought it would be at least some mindless entertainment but it was such a drag to finish the movie.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10130 posts
431 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Ladybird, we thought it would be a good story but it's about an ignorant teenager doing ignorant teenager things... no idea why this was nominated for so many awards.
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6161 posts
1016 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Feneant wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 6:41 am
Ladybird, we thought it would be a good story but it's about an ignorant teenager doing ignorant teenager things... no idea why this was nominated for so many awards.
I thought it was OK and I think it was nominated because Gerwig is a Hollywood darling.