Entertainment

What was the last 'good' movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2017 4:08 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2038 posts
27 upvotes

What was the last 'good' movie you watched?

This is the complete opposite form the thread called "What was the last crap movie you watched?". So post all the good movies you have watched, and please refrain from saying the oblivious, such as BATMAN lol. One more thing, don't post any spoilers for other users, as this thread can be a good source for watching 'good' movies :D

Anyway I just finished watching "Felon" it stars Val Kilmer and Stephen Dorf. The movie was amazing, really showed how screwed up prison really is. Check it out, certainly worth the watch.
10052 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2008
1003 posts
123 upvotes
jackie brown. wicked awesome. Samuel Jackson is THE bad ass or should i say mofo?
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12209 posts
104 upvotes
wisdom_kid wrote:
Jul 30th, 2008 2:46 am
This is the complete opposite form the thread called "What was the last crap movie you watched?". So post all the good movies you have watched, and please refrain from saying the oblivious, such as BATMAN lol. One more thing, don't post any spoilers for other users, as this thread can be a good source for watching 'good' movies :D

Anyway I just finished watching "Felon" it stars Val Kilmer and Stephen Dorf. The movie was amazing, really showed how screwed up prison really is. Check it out, certainly worth the watch.
Batman isn't oblivious.

get a brian, moran.

And aside from Batman, i'd have to say True Romance.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2038 posts
27 upvotes
originalnutta wrote:
Jul 30th, 2008 4:50 am
Batman isn't oblivious.

get a brian, moran.

And aside from Batman, i'd have to say True Romance.
It was a typo, I meant to say Obvious lol. I guess I shouldnt be posting stuff at 3 am without a BRIAN. :|
May 24, 2003
748 posts
114 upvotes
Who is Brian? Does he do your thinking for you?
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
16546 posts
334 upvotes
wisdom_kid wrote:
Jul 30th, 2008 5:04 am
It was a typo, I meant to say Obvious lol. I guess I shouldnt be posting stuff at 3 am without a BRIAN. :|
Thats intentional doing the brian thing or atleast i would hope it was.

Anyways, i saw batman last night and it was great. I also watched 20000 leagues under the see a few nights ago. Its an oldie but a goodie for sure.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2005
1207 posts
46 upvotes
get back to the tipoc I would say 300 which is the last movie I saw in theater .
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3746 posts
10 upvotes
for my wife and i - Iron Man

for the whole family - Wall-E

Still cant find the time to watch Dark Knight
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2038 posts
27 upvotes
originalnutta was picking on my spelling, so I decided to pick on his. He wrote BRIAN instead of BRAIN. Spelling police had to make a visit to this thread :lol:
Banned
Feb 4, 2002
4070 posts
101 upvotes
Barrie, Ontario
Felon

The only really good movie I've seen this year.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12209 posts
104 upvotes
wisdom_kid wrote:
Jul 30th, 2008 2:10 pm
originalnutta was picking on my spelling, so I decided to pick on his. He wrote BRIAN instead of BRAIN. Spelling police had to make a visit to this thread :lol:
It was intentional.

And surprisingly, no one mentioned anything about "moran".

lol.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 24, 2004
8683 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
TDK, "obliviously". =)

Pan's Labyrinth