Entertainment

What was the last 'good' movie you watched?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2018 5:12 pm
Tags:
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2017
39 posts
10 upvotes
Fifty Shades of Grey was the last good movie I watched. Following it up, I am gonna watch it's sequel Fifty Shades Darker this month and I am pretty sure that this ones gonna be another good movie Winking Face
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4651 posts
777 upvotes
Toronto
i just watched the Autopsy of Jane Doe...

a horror flick

i highly recommend it.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2008
1317 posts
507 upvotes
Mississauga
carmaster wrote:
Feb 4th, 2017 7:45 pm
The Founder was excellent.
Just watched it and agree it was an excellent movie. I expected it to be a bit of a McDonald's advertisement but instead, it is an unflattering telling of how the franchise was developed.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1576 posts
406 upvotes
Recently watched the 1996 film "Fargo" at Cineplex's Flashback Festival over the weekend. Admittedly, it was my very first viewing and I finally got around to watching it after being on my "must watch list" for over 20 years. Enjoyed the movie and feel it is extremely over-rated. The whole time I'm in the theatre watching it, I'm wondering for over 1.5 hours how the hell did Frances McDormand win an Oscar for best actress that year??? The other contenders must have been more worthy than her performance for this movie. Nothing special and no substance earns Frances an Oscar for her role as Marge Gunderson? The Oscars got it wrong that year and that is why they are always playing catch up when it comes to the Academy Awards.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2683 posts
536 upvotes
Oshawa
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ... just finished it ... downloaded it today in HD (1080p) ... awesome!

Last night watched Inferno ... downloaded it yesterday in HD (1080p) ...
Stress is caused by NOT fishing enough.
JDM ONLY! No North American CRAP!
Megabass, Imakatsu, Jackall, GanCraft, OSP, EverGreen, YGK, Toray, Sunline, Nories, Shimano, Daiwa RULES!
EVA Air Rocks ... Air Canada SUCKS!
Oct 27, 2016
191 posts
35 upvotes
BrandonHobart wrote:
Feb 6th, 2017 5:44 am
Fifty Shades of Grey was the last good movie I watched. Following it up, I am gonna watch it's sequel Fifty Shades Darker this month and I am pretty sure that this ones gonna be another good movie Winking Face
This is "The last 'good' movie" thread dear. I think you meant to post your reply in "The last 'bad' movie" thread :twisted: . That thread is nearby. Just look for it.
Cheers
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2091 posts
268 upvotes
In another world
BrandonHobart wrote:
Feb 6th, 2017 5:44 am
Sarcasm?
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2091 posts
268 upvotes
In another world
Swiss Army Man
- Weird and funny.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4651 posts
777 upvotes
Toronto
Any good horror movies? Not the blockbuster ones like Conjuring or Ouija but hidden gems that didn't make it to the theaters.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2091 posts
268 upvotes
In another world
yesstyle wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 10:42 am
Any good horror movies? Not the blockbuster ones like Conjuring or Ouija but hidden gems that didn't make it to the theaters.
The autopsy of Jane Doe, but can't tell if it made it to the theaters or not.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4651 posts
777 upvotes
Toronto
gontori wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 11:13 am
The autopsy of Jane Doe, but can't tell if it made it to the theaters or not.
i just recommended that above.

i also recommend 'Dark Skies'. Alien abduction movie.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2091 posts
268 upvotes
In another world
yesstyle wrote:
Feb 7th, 2017 11:24 am
i just recommended that above.

i also recommend 'Dark Skies'. Alien abduction movie.
I remember Dark Skies. I liked it.
Even though the low scores in IMDB, I enjoyed The Darkness and The Remains.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)