• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2018 6:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
1856 posts
620 upvotes

What not to do if involved in a car accident

This is not legal information, just common sense. Here's a perfect video of what you should NOT do, when involved in a car accident. Watch until the end.

Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
15 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 2, 2010
12959 posts
3239 upvotes
Here 'n There
Gotta love the guy who has nothing to do with the accident that jumps out of the van with a hammer and proceeds to smash all the windows of the car that tries to escape.

Oh and thanks for letting us all know this is 'not legal information'. I would NEVER have known otherwise!
May 27, 2012
128 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
okay to all the heroes out there:

how far can a smahsed up suv make it running away from plice in daylight and in a big city?

dont forget people... u have family to go to home. always think ur safety first as any person under stress can do just about anything
Penalty Box
Apr 25, 2013
6962 posts
1210 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Mar 12th, 2018 5:16 pm
This is not legal information, just common sense. Here's a perfect video of what you should NOT do, when involved in a car accident. Watch until the end.
Pffft that is nothing, this 16 years old tried to hide the car in his parent's garage in Vancouver after a hit and run ! ...LoL

Oct 2, 2017
439 posts
282 upvotes
What you shouldn't do is try to stop a car that's fleeing the scene of an accident. you take the plate and call 911
bottles on me, long as someone drink it
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
1421 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I guess this is what Trump meant with this election slogan.. "Let's make America Great Again!"
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1512 posts
131 upvotes
Mississauga
First Protocol is, Danger of further injury to your self, any bystanders, if a Patient is involved to them. As "azmongold" said.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2007
13023 posts
1605 upvotes
A sharp knife into the 4 tires would go much farther than a hammer.

This being Miami..I would at least expect a display of some gun power.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
2517 posts
1416 upvotes
Montreal
Okay that hammer guy is just pure opportunistic vandalism, jumping out of his car to play whack-a-mole, no different than people in demonstrations smashing store windows.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
1725 posts
798 upvotes
Ottawa
That whack-a-mole fellow just gave that driver a legal excuse to run....
Deal Addict
May 4, 2014
3466 posts
3243 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Should've just smashed the radiator with the hammer. Smashing windows does nothing if you aren't going to jump in and take his keys.

And this being Florida, where are the guns?
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1893 posts
585 upvotes
Brampton, ON
A handful of scum in the OP video.

I guess adrenaline does some crazy shit to people lol