None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
2930 posts
232 upvotes
Kitchener

What shipping company does Staples use?

My notification e-mail says the shipper is DHD? What is that?

Anyway, I got an e-mail stating my order will be shipped between 9am-5pm December 28th.. stayed home all day and waited, but they didn't come. Called Staples and they said to wait another day. This is ridiculous.. wasted a whole day for nothing.
9 replies
Jul 11, 2003
726 posts
23 upvotes
Coquitlam
That's Stoopes for ya. DHD = Direct Home Delivery, meaning A Staples person in a Staples truck will deliver your order.
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1160 upvotes
DHD used to be owned by Grocery Gateway as recent as a couple years ago... I don't know if it still is, because Longos bought GG last year and may have gotten rid of that division (maybe sold it to Staples or someone else?).
Nov 27, 2004
420 posts
I hate the staples delivery system. If I'm not home, there is no where I can drive to pick the packages up...it's one of the reason I haven't ordered from them since the 150% price matching ended.
Feb 8, 2005
621 posts
They pulled this on me too. Next day delivery (yesterday) turned into delivery today. Maybe they go by the "Today's tomorrow shipment to the loading dock" system.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2002
4222 posts
14973 upvotes
Vancouver
do they come the next day if it couldn't be delivered?
Nov 29, 2005
43 posts
If I live in an apartment building would they leave the item with my front desk people/security guards? Considering that I can't stay home all day.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
2930 posts
232 upvotes
Kitchener
Tick tock tick tock..

Still waiting.. getting annoyed!
Sep 8, 2004
208 posts
1 upvote
Staples uses a delivery company called Trans4 logistics... they no longer use DHD as they were bought up by Trans4. Call 1-888-666-5366 and these guys will get you the information you need. They have access to the delivery driver cars and can find the status on your order :)

Hope this helps!

- SA
× < >