[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11480 posts
1636 upvotes
City of Vancouver
BRAISKI wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 4:16 pm
WHO CARES?!?!! Do you tell people that its real every time someone sees it? But it seems like you're the type of person who just cares about brand name and showing it off to people. Just go buy a real one and make sure you tell EVERYONE that its real! Makes you feel better.

At the end of the day its difficult to see. You go to most Asian areas you'll see both fake and real.

Also please don't tell me its "fashion" there is nothing fashion about LV, it just scream LOOK AT ME I HAVE LV. I'd rather spend $250 on a subtle nice leather wallet than a $200 LV on sale.
You seem unhinged an unable to comprehend what u read. I stated I don't like LV. Did u see that or were u too busy trying to stop the steam from coming out of ur ears? Hashtag triggered.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2009
4977 posts
426 upvotes
Becks wrote:
Jan 25th, 2018 3:21 pm
You seem unhinged an unable to comprehend what u read. I stated I don't like LV. Did u see that or were u too busy trying to stop the steam from coming out of ur ears? Hashtag triggered.
So then why did you ask if you should wear it?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1768 posts
175 upvotes
Becks wrote:
Jan 25th, 2018 3:21 pm
Why the hell did you make a thread about asking the internet world if you should wear it? Are you unable to comprehend to make a simple decision in your life that you have to ask our fellow strangers from RFD? :)
Becks wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 4:36 pm
I have a small, fake $100 LV purse that my older sibling got thru some shady dude selling "good" fakes. I don't like LV, never did, and hate fakes. Should I just wear it? Seems like such a waste to dump it. I like putting Vaseline on my hands, so it'd be practical to not worry about what's on my hands getting expensive purses dirty. What do u think?
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
4323 posts
663 upvotes
Aurora
Just keep it and wear it once in a while. I own a real Jaeger le Coultre watch but that doesn't mean I wont wear a fake Movado (which I'm not a huge fan of) as a throwaway watch on vacation, at the beach, or whatever.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11480 posts
1636 upvotes
City of Vancouver
^^ Quote, Should I just wear it? Seems like such a waste to dump it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11480 posts
1636 upvotes
City of Vancouver
DiceMan wrote:
Jan 26th, 2018 1:46 pm
Just keep it and wear it once in a while. I own a real Jaeger le Coultre watch but that doesn't mean I wont wear a fake Movado (which I'm not a huge fan of) as a throwaway watch on vacation, at the beach, or whatever.
Yeah, I will keep it, even though it is taking up space. I can wear it ironically. I have never used it, so I should at least use it once.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4193 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
DiceMan wrote:
Jan 26th, 2018 1:46 pm
it would be a shame if you got robbed because someone mistook your fake for a real
BST meeting place:
Monday-Fri (9am-5pm): 2 Queen St East or Eaton Centre (or nearby places)
Monday-Thurs (after 5:30pm): Sheppard & Yonge
Saturday and Sunday: n/a
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2012 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
As others said, it doesn't matter if it's fake. If you don't like it, don't bother using it even if this fake costs a lot.
That's not a knife!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
4060 posts
1467 upvotes
Toronto
Keep it in your closet, and fill it with fake jewelry
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Aug 15, 2015
961 posts
109 upvotes
Markham, ON
Too bad we only have two shoulders.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17368 posts
2108 upvotes
Jiangsu, China
I would go into some fashion store and surreptitiously hang the fake LV on a fashion mannequin.