Shopping Discussion

Locked: What should i do here? Accidentally forgot to pay for gas when I left station and scared to go back

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2018 7:41 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2018
148 posts
33 upvotes

What should i do here? Accidentally forgot to pay for gas when I left station and scared to go back

so i filled up gas today and i completely forgot to pay. i did not realize this until i got home. i dont know what to do bcause im scared if i go back they will try to arrest me and think i was trying to steal gas. ..

anyone been in this situation. what should i do ?
Share:
38 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
6099 posts
986 upvotes
Assuming this just happened I would go back and pay or alternatively you can wait for cops to show up at your door after the station turns in video of you filling up and driving away. Of course this is the worst case scenario but if I were you I would just go back.
________

"Talent gets you in the door. Character keeps you in the room."
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
15588 posts
2019 upvotes
Toronto
Go back, explain what happened, and pay. The longer you wait the worse it'll be. They most likely already have your plates and face on camera.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 23, 2008
7095 posts
4060 upvotes
Edmonton
Piro21 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 5:24 pm
Go back, explain what happened, and pay. The longer you wait the worse it'll be. They most likely already have your plates and face on camera.
This. There's cameras in most gas stations these days (at least around here). If you go in on your own, it shouldn't be a problem. If you wait for the police to knock on your door, there's a better likelihood of a problem.

C
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
10924 posts
2377 upvotes
GTA
People make mistakes all the time. I'm sure they'll understand if you come back.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9395 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
Wow, that is scary. Good advice here, just go back and explain, only choice you have really anyway. GL.

Hope they have RFD access in prison.....j/k lol....ok bad timing for a joke :D
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9322 posts
3707 upvotes
Toronto
Do the right thing!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
1829 posts
396 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jimmysack wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 5:08 pm
so i filled up gas today and i completely forgot to pay. i did not realize this until i got home. i dont know what to do bcause im scared if i go back they will try to arrest me and think i was trying to steal gas. ..

anyone been in this situation. what should i do ?
Do citizens arrest on yourself; I hear you're a pretty cool guy karate chopping hundreds of people around kennedy commons into jail.

Last edited by MrDisco on Oct 14th, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9395 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
nabiul wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 7:22 pm
Do citizens arrest on yourself; I hear you're a pretty cool guy karate chopping hundreds of people around kennedy commons into jail.

What? LOL where did this come from? :D
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2014
1829 posts
396 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tranquility922 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 7:29 pm
What? LOL where did this come from? :D
Not the first time OP has posted some wild stories here; being some kind of local hero for citizens arresting hundreds of people, mobsters extorting protection money from his sister and now he's on the lam for gas theft.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2004
2820 posts
274 upvotes
North Etobicoke
nabiul wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 7:47 pm
Not the first time OP has posted some wild stories here; being some kind of local hero for citizens arresting hundreds of people, mobsters extorting protection money from his sister and now he's on the lam for gas theft.
Yep, remembered that one.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
6035 posts
2126 upvotes
ON
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
9395 posts
1639 upvotes
Montréal
nabiul wrote:
Oct 12th, 2018 7:47 pm
That was him? Haha, good memory.
Jul 23, 2007
255 posts
63 upvotes
Vancouver
Just sit at home your be fine

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)